Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Age:Does age really matter to you? Would you ever consider having sex with someone your fathers age

last reply
47 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I get asked this a lot on Lush especially by older men. Hmm, I guess it depends. On Lush, the older men are generally, but not always, better at conversation with me than the younger guys. So, in that sense yes, they can get me horny easier since they are usually more subtle with their words. Guess that comes from experience. The guys my age tend to get straight to the point wanting cybersex with me and it doesn't do much for me. In real life, hmm...I guess I'd have to say most of the older men are nice, but don't turn me on because they are not in shape, at least down here in the south. Most of the people my parents age are like 20-50, sometimes 100 pounds overweight; and that turns me off, guess cause I'm a bit of a health nut about my body. I admire older men that workout and stay in shape, just don't see many of them where I'm from. But when I do, I like it, yep, it can be sexy. My dad just turned 50 and he's in great shape, but he workouts a lot. I got that from him. I know my mom likes it! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here in the South we still hear that old saying which says, "old is gold". Even though this proverb is short, it has valuable meaning!
Many men and women turn to younger partners because they see them less threatening and less risky. Chances are they’ve been hurt before, and through their younger partners are seeking the same things everyone’s seeking: respect, love, a chance to feel good about themselves.
With that understanding, I think both the age groups have better chances of a successful relationship. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Ive had sex with men older than my father. In my experience, older men are better lovers and have given me better orgasms then most men my age.
Lurker
0 likes
Age is just a number, and Yes I have had sex with men much older than me.I never met my Dad he wasnt around when I was born
Lurker
0 likes
Only interested in men about my own age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’ve never understood why grown men want to interact with teenagers. I don’t need to fuck a senior citizen.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is just a number, and Yes I have had sex with older lady.

Nee some type of chemistry... tho
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is no concern to me. I have been with men in their 70s and 80s.
They treat women with respect not like guys in their 20s and 30s
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older, perhaps. But not senior citizen (like my father). It all depends on the person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was home visiting mom one summer. She had gone to work and I decided to go for a swim. The next door neighbor came over. I had known him all my life. He and his wife sometimes babysat me when I was little. His wife had passed away about a year before. We talked a few minutes. He didn’t know I was naked in the pool. He was missing his wife. I moved away from the edge so he could see my boobs. When he realized I was topless, he started talking about going skinny dipping in high school with his wife (gf at the time). I got out of the pool and he saw I was naked. He told me he hadn’t seen me like that since I was a baby more than 20 years ago. I told him I had changed a little. He was still standing so I hugged him and got him all wet. Then I asked him if he wanted to go skinny dipping with me. I undressed him and instead of getting in the pool, I decided to give him a bj. He got hard fast so I got him to lay back on a lounge chair and I rode him. He was old enough to be my grandfather. We fucked a few more times that week before I went back home.
Lurker
0 likes
i guess he could be my fathers age, but i am currently considering having sex with a gentleman that is 18 years older than i am
Lurker
0 likes
yes...the highest I've gone is four, almost five years older than me, my current bf...someone my dad's age, he's 49, I find men that age still sexy and I might if the circumstances were right, idk, but mostly, don't even think about it except in conversations with older men here on lush. They ask me about it all the time it seems. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mr Jaune is 9 years younger than my dad. My brother in law is two years younger than my father.

I have always liked older guys.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I have a few times but it always depended on the man and my level of attraction. great sex is not like wine and defined by age.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC
I’ve never understood why grown men want to interact with teenagers. I don’t need to fuck a senior citizen.

While teenagers sure can look amazingly sexy, I'd feel very uncomfortable with anyone under 25 (probably even older).

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What Inthought was going to be a one night stand mercy fuck with a guy my Dad’s age had turned into a torrid affair. One night with him and I was hooked. He is the most incredible lover I have ever had. No man has ever made me orgasm like he does
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What Inthought was going to be a one night stand mercy fuck with a guy my Dad’s age had turned into a torrid affair. One night with him and I was hooked. He is the most incredible lover I have ever had. No man has ever made me orgasm like he does
0 likes
Yes, older than me is best. I don't want to babysit.