Login

last reply
16 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Does age make a difference? I'm 71 but reluctant to approach women much under 45 thinking I will look ridiculous.
Somebody's Dreams
0 likes
It depends on what I'm looking for. Here, not so much. A creative mind and dirty mind and a good dose of personality go a long ways when it's words on a screen. Real life hookups, though, I am looking for someone much closer to my age. smile

I'd love it if you read my story for the Notorious Competition.

The Temptress of Tanner Street
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know a couple of men that age who have taken to places I had no idea existed.

Now if you are looking for Marriage and Family that is another subject
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The ridiculous-factor diminishes greatly if you're loaded and generous. Just the way it is.
Lurker
0 likes
My only real interest in men is as potential sub material, and age matters a lot, parameters being 18-29. With women age is only a number.
0 likes
I don't sexualize humans younger than me. As of now, 45 year old men is the cut off for me to be sexual w/ but other then that, I don't mind.
Chat me up(I'm talking about real life chat--on lush, I couldn't careless about your age). Lets tango verbally until you start to blush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 35 and for me 50/51 is kind of the cut off date for me. However I'm happy to chat with older people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is not a factor for me. It's all about the gentleman's attitude and his ability to be a gentleman. Doesn't matter if he is 22 or 72 if he walks up to me and says "I want to duck you" I'm not.

Seduce me. Treat me like a lady. Make me want you.

I have been with men as old as 70. The sex was fantastic and I made sure they were rewarded for being sexy gentlemen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is not a factor for me. It's all about the gentleman's attitude and his ability to be a gentleman. Doesn't matter if he is 22 or 72 if he walks up to me and says "I want to duck you" I'm not.

Seduce me. Treat me like a lady. Make me want you.

I have been with men as old as 70. The sex was fantastic and I made sure they were rewarded for being sexy gentlemen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 30
Nafisa
Lurker
0 likes
Age is just a number,Ive been with Men old enough to be my father.If the guy is a gentleman that is a Huge turn on
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I'm 30 and my upper age preference is mid fifties, anything beyond that there becomes too much of a generation gap for me.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If there's a connection then, in the moment, I don't see why age would matter. If things start getting serious, then there probably needs to be a conversation. Are you really compatible with someone who is at a completely different stage of their life? The answer might be yes, but for most I would imagine the reality is that it wouldn't work.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm 52 and I would have sex with women as young as 18 because that's the legal age. I would also equally enjoy sex with a woman at any age older than myself just for the lovely, naughty, feelings it would inspire. All would have to be of sound mind and consenting of course and it would be sex only.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Age certainly makes a huge difference. It’s shared experience, maturity, physical development, and life experience. Mileage varies person to person on how much they get as they go along but it’s certainly a huge factor.

I’m really concerned by people who focus on much younger partners. I’m really concerned about people who cite legal restrictions as their only age limit. Makes me think the law is the only thing stopping them from going full as opposed to basic morality and ethics. I think immature adults and predators are focused on exploiting the young.

There’s a sliding scale to this. A 25 year old trying to sleep with a 15 year old is not the same as a 35 year old trying to sleep with a 25 year old. If a younger adult goes in knowing full well the nature of the relationship with an older person it’s fine but I think it’s often not the case.

So yes, age makes a hell of a lot of difference. It should be considered case by case but I give a lot less leeway than most as far as ethics are concerned.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Age means nothing to me but legality means everything. When in my late 40s I had a wonderful night with an 18-year old. In my early 40s I spent an equally fantastic night with a woman who was 68. The one place where age does make a difference now though is my swinging life with my partner, she prefers the girls to be at least some distance older than her children.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

10 May 2019

I don't sexualize humans younger than me. As of now, 45 year old men is the cut off for me to be sexual w/ but other then that, I don't mind.

Chat me up(I'm talking about real life chat--on lush, I couldn't careless about your age). Lets tango verbally until you start to blush.