last reply
40 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LovelyLexieGurl
Kiss every inch of me starting with my mouth and going downwards til he finds a hot feast between my thighs!
This!
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a long deep kiss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Espresso
Quote by LovelyLexieGurl
Kiss every inch of me starting with my mouth and going downwards til he finds a hot feast between my thighs!
This!

Mmm... I ABSOLUTELY agree!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agreeing with all the other ladies that posted in this thread I have to say a hot appreciative kiss to my mouth shows your love. And from there his hot mouth returning the favour would be great
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Just-SJ
I love it when he grabs my by the arms, tugs me roughly up his body and kisses me hard, then rolls with me onto our sides and completely envelops me in his embrace. One hand buried in my hair, the other wrapped around my waist and our legs entwined. No escape.

*Sigh* Need that now!

couldn't have put it better
Lurker
0 likes
look into his appreciative eyes knowing I brought him pleasure
lay my head on his chest and tongue his nipple while rubbing my hand all over his balls, cock, thighs and stomach
he ain't going nowhere until he is hard and IN ME!
Lurker
0 likes
A long passionate kiss with his fingers in my hair then leaving my soft lips and kissing down my body returning the favor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He can now orally pleasure me ?
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
French kiss me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
French kiss is great but now my time to give her an Australian Kiss, it the same as a French kiss only its down under
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to tongue tie kisses