Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

after cum.

last reply
4 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hi ladies..what you prefer after your man cum ? my xgf prefer to keep my cock inside untill it get hard again,its her biggest turn on..cheers.
i do enjoy my man to keep his cock inside me after he cums for as long as possible. if we're horny enough, i love to feel him get hard again while still inside me...then we're ready for another round of playtime ;)
For Hubby and special friends, I enjoy keeping them in me and feeling them get hard again to go another round!

Others I enjoy seeing them cum on me and I love to play with their cocks and get them hard again! I may be just touching but mostly enjoy sucking and licking them and getting them full and hard to go for it!

Kisses!

Steph
If I want to go for another round then I will ask him to pull out and suck and tease his cock until he is hard again. If resting after then I like to lay with his cock inside then we either play later if we want or fall asleep together.
I also love holding him in. I'll wrap my legs around him and hold on. He gets even bigger the second time around.