advice from women

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
maybe I'm supposed to ak a question? Hi. I've recently become widowed, and at 65 Somewhat out 'of the scene." and I'm new to this sort of thing.

My wife died relatively recently, but I'm horny as hell. I don't want a hooker. I don't want a relationship, - what I want is a fuck buddy. a 'no-strings attached series of sexual encounters. And I have no idea how to approach women with this is in mind. Help!
Lurker
0 likes
have a look for singles or swingers clubs near you, that is what someone i know had done, with some success too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks. That's certainly something for down the the track. Don't know that I have the courage right now, tho'.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
that is hard... because widowed men your age emit a siren song to women who think you had a good relationship and will be looking for another one... i would say find some women to be your friends and tell them what you are looking for. there are horny widows who are not willing to give up their husband's pensions and so would be willing to have sex with no strings other than friendship....
Lurker
0 likes
Singles clubs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi leslie, and thank you. I don't know what 'singles clubs' are? I don't think they exist here in New Zealand. But I'll sure look. And if anyone has links, please send them to me. Leslie, talk to me privately, please, I would be hard -pleased to talk to anybody welse.
Lurker
0 likes
Oops, I meant to put bars... I don't know why I put clubs haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Check the swing clubs, internet chat rooms,etc. Are you looking for women in your age group or much younger? I think you will find there are many 50+ women who are looking for no strings attached sex. If you are looking for younger women, be careful as they may just be looking for a sugar daddy unless that is OK with you.

Good Luck!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Nikki. Thanks for the advice. I'm definitely looking for younger women, (but then 50 is younger) and 19 yr. olds would be good for my ego. Basically, I'll have sex with anyone who wants sex with me!
As for Sugar daddying, I don't mind treating a girl, occasionally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well around here others are hooking up and fucking like bunnies, so you may find one relatively close to you.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One what? Are you offering -what? I like what I hear so far, I just want it clear & unobstructed. I'm 99% certain to say Yes....

PS A'jersey,' to me, is something you wear between your shirt & your overcoat. Just thought you might like to know that...