Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Advice for loving from afar, please.

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
I have a crush on a woman who works in a hotel where our company often stays. She is the kind of woman that makes me want to be a better man. I'm breathless and sometimes speechless when I'm around her. She has pale green eyes and we have locked eyes more than once. I'm married and I've crushed on her for five years.
Another traveler came in and she allowed him to give her a kiss on the cheek. I was jealous and so embarrassed because I was. I cannot ever possibly kiss her in front of my colleagues although I wish I could.
I want to confess how I feel but don't want to complicate my life or be unfaithful. I appear doomed to love her from afar. What advice do you have for me?
A man in the house is worth two in the street- Mae West
You're married. You can't have a hoe on the side when you're shy too.
Active Ink Slinger
Try to forget about her. Your married right ? If you get so obsessed with this woman it could easily ruin your marriage and everything you have. Is it worth it? I don't think so . You need to learn how to admire people and pay people compliments without getting obsessed about them.
Advanced Wordsmith
Am I the only one who crushes on the opposite sex and lives with the anguish of unrequited love? I hope there are others with stories to tell.

Update: I left the hotel today and am free from angst for a few months. But I feel blessed to have been in her presence again.
Active Ink Slinger
Well no, your not alone. One of the reason I responded is that I am on the receiving end.

There are 2 ladies that go to the same nightclub( over 30s) as me and my Mrs every Saturday. Both have got a school girl type crush on me and my Mrs is watching them like a hawk and ready to pounce should they try and take things further . The difference between these ladies and yourself is that they as far as I know both are single and your not .At end of the day they are both wasting their time even though one would be my type. This has been going on now for 6 months and the other 3 months . Sometimes it can be a little unnerving knowing someone is watching every move you make . Not quite as bad as stalking though.
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by black1
Well no, your not alone. One of the reason I responded is that I am on the receiving end.

There are 2 ladies that go to the same nightclub( over 30s) as me and my Mrs every Saturday. Both have got a school girl type crush on me and my Mrs is watching them like a hawk and ready to pounce should they try and take things further . The difference between these ladies and yourself is that they as far as I know both are single and your not .At end of the day they are both wasting their time even though one would be my type. This has been going on now for 6 months and the other 3 months . Sometimes it can be a little unnerving knowing someone is watching every move you make . Not quite as bad as stalking though.

Thanks for letting me know. I have had a couple of wonderful women crush on me, too. It was a blessing for me to feel desired.
This crush of mine is a little different than others I have had or experienced simply because I see this woman sporadically throughout the year at the hotel. Months may go by before I am in her presence again. When I am, I feel a tug to connect with her on a deeper level. I resist because I won't throw away 46 years of marriage for an emotional connection and yet the allure is so strong. So I sigh and I lament and I suffer.
Somebody's Dreams
She sounds like a great fantasy that will never turn into a reality, someone to think about when you masturbate. that's my advice. Spend your time at the hotel masturbating while thinking of her. I get the impression from your post that you don't really know very much about her other than you're hot for her.

I'd love it if you read my story for the Notorious Competition.

The Temptress of Tanner Street
Active Ink Slinger
If it is a fantasy as AliceDee suggested above ,then if your boundaries with your partner allow it you could act this out in a role play setting. We do a lot of role playing and it does add another dimension in our relationship.