admiting to masturbating

last reply
13 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
why is it that a lot of females (so i have found) are reluctant to admit that they do masturbate?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe in the general population they are unwilling to admit it, but on this site I don't think that's the case. I masturbate and probably just about everyone else does too .
Lurker
0 likes
haha yea i did find that out once i joined this site. it brings to light just how kinky some of u ladies are out there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to play with my kitty. It's probably about the most "normal" thing about my sexlife
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Those girls are possibly just lying because they weren't brought up in an environment where female sexuality was celebrated or seen as important to a woman's overall happiness. They may be hiding their activities in fear of judgment.

There could also be some religious or cultural guilt associated with it, or just a feeling that "good girls don't do that", and sex is for procreation or male-pleasure only.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without more details about the circumstances of the question, they might not have been comfortable enough to answer what is generally perceived as a personal question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Those girls are possibly just lying because they weren't brought up in an environment where female sexuality was celebrated or seen as important to a woman's overall happiness. They may be hiding their activities in fear of judgment.

There could also be some religious or cultural guilt associated with it, or just a feeling that "good girls don't do that", and sex is for procreation or male-pleasure only.

Sad but true. We as women should be celabrating our sexuality, especially because we hold the keys to the kingdom.

I honestly feel sorry for women who have allowed our male dominated culture to make them ashamed of themselves for having desires. I think the greastest thing about lush is that it gives us a place to be proud of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Urmmm.. some women may find talking about masturbating uncomfortable and private where as others don't find it as personal and are willing to talk about their experiences with masturbating! Lol
Lurker
0 likes
"good girls don't do that"

That is the situation in my home.
Lurker
0 likes
Now who is kidding whom. From the women I know they all maturbate and this is from a large spectrum of woman. Now possibly Lush Woman are more likely to confirm it in public than the average Jane Doe in the Church Group or the PTA. But we all pleasure ourselves when the need arises.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Chuck
"good girls don't do that"

That is the situation in my home.

If that is the case, I don't think I know any good girls.
Lurker
0 likes
i do it, i love it...but ive never been a good girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Several have mentioned a Good Girl. I am not familar with this term could some one define a Good Girl for Me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
This is kind of a silly question isnt it? Its like asking if I would admit to eating potato chips. Its not something that I go around randomly telling people. I don't talk about potato chips with people who I'm not familiar with. Perhaps you may enjoy potato chips; Lays, you can't eat just one. But why would you share your bag of potato chips with someone you don't know?

Haha. That's true. We have been just talking about us women, but hardly any of the guys I know would ever admit to jacking off but I'm sure they all do. It's a lot easier to talk about here.