Abs

last reply
19 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi girls do you like guy with Abs or you like guy who doesn't have abs, but he is fit.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Messed up but I always want to have the better body than a guy I am with or I feel weird when I am naked with him.
Lurker
0 likes
Then why you still with him...not happy and you feel weird and still you get naked with him??....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Abs are good..but not required. I like a guy that is in shape. Stamina is a plus.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by alliebug69
Abs are good..but not required. I like a guy that is in shape. Stamina is a plus.

This!

Of course girls have a weakness for a hot bod...but we get over that pretty quickly. Especially if you don't have the personality or brains to match. And especially if you invest more time in those abs than you do in our relationship.

It's different if you're a fling with a hot bod, then we can be as shallow as we want in that aspect. But long-term, your abs alone won't get you very far. They're a nice bonus, but definitely not the deciding factor.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like swimmer build/fit, - the abs don't have to be totally shredded or super defined. Although, not gonna lie... that's always nice too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I like swimmer build/fit, - the abs don't have to be totally shredded or super defined. Although, not gonna lie... that's always nice too.

pretty much the same for me.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Dani

This!

Of course girls have a weakness for a hot bod...but we get over that pretty quickly. Especially if you don't have the personality or brains to match. And especially if you invest more time in those abs than you do in our relationship.

It's different if you're a fling with a hot bod, then we can be as shallow as we want in that aspect. But long-term, your abs alone won't get you very far. They're a nice bonus, but definitely not the deciding factor.

Good to hear, because ABs take ridiculous dedication in time, diet, and money. Unless you're god's gift to the muscle developing genetic gene pool. Which I am not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They look nice.

I don't really care though. Muscles aren't exactly important to me.

I don't have any abs It's hard for me to gain muscle.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To tack on to this, is there a point where abs, or muscles of any kind, are too defined and end up turning you off?

Click The Pic
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by DainJay
To tack on to this, is there a point where abs, or muscles of any kind, are too defined and end up turning you off?

Yes. Mr. Universe physiques freak me out. And I like big, muscular guys, but too much is too much.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by DainJay

For me, yes. The 'arms as big as tree-trunks' or very bulky muscular guys are a turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I see a guy who is really ripped, I just shudder to think how much time he must spend thinking, working on, and talking about it. Abs aren't important to me at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all for those wonderful replies...i could conclude that Abs are just added bonus what matters is how he put his in making relationship.....isn't it right girls???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I agree. I like very fit guys with nice abs. But guys who are totally shredded I just don't find sexy.

I much prefer these guys

to this guy although he isn't that bad. Anymore than this is big turnoff for me!

Lurker
0 likes
And here I thought this was going to be about cars... ABS.

Lurker
0 likes
Abs? Does it really matter?
I also thought about brakes hehehehe
Lurker
0 likes
very funny guys.....lol....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah okay I agree…..like a "swimmer's" body is best. I don't like bulging muscles and shit like that. Toned and fit…..with a great brain and nice smile. I adore big hands. He must know how to flirt and be casual and fun. Stamina and creativity in bed is key as I seem to get bored with men easily . Just keeping it real.
Lurker
0 likes
They're hot and look nice on guys but it doesn't really matter to me