A woman's perspective on cross dressing

last reply
28 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
7 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to hear a woman's point of view about cross dressing. Is it a turn on, a turn off, disgusting, sexy? From my lifetime experiences, most women are turned off, they want their man to be masculine, not show any signs of perceived weakness. Are all women that way or are some open minded about the whole thing?

I'm curious to hear some opinions..... from women! I know most guys don't care for the topic at all!

Thanks,

Teri
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
I know personally I do not find cross dressing a turn on. I like my man to be dominant. Which is hard to pull off in a dress....lol. But I don't find it disgusting if other people like it. I try to be open minded. It's just not sexy at all to me.

My current Dirty Talk Competition story:

His Voice

My latest micro:

Your Slutty Mouth

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Lurker
0 likes
I have heard that before...lol. Thanks for the feedback, I know it is not for everyone. One woman told me that if she saw a guy in lingerie, she would lose all respect for him, she wanted a man and was not a lesbian... It is had for a guy to be dominant in a dress, I agree with ya!
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
My boyfriend is a crossdresser. He definitely looks lovely when dressed. I, personally don't mind when he dresses up. He simply becomes a girlfriend with gorgous taste and fashion sense. He does not do it often and only after asking me if it is ok. He is still the man I love andhis crossdressing is no big thing. We each have our own 'thing' dont we? JinianVictoria
Lurker
1 like
You are quiye a woman! Very open minded, your boyfriend is lucky to have you!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have anything against cross-dressing, but it's not something that turns me on. If I picture my husband in a dress and high heels, the image doesn't strike me as sexy.

We all have our different turn-ons. That one just doesn't work for me.
Lurker
0 likes
It doesn' do anything foe me. Besides, I don't like having my clothes streatched out!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_escape
I don't have anything against cross-dressing, but it's not something that turns me on. If I picture my husband in a dress and high heels, the image doesn't strike me as sexy.

We all have our different turn-ons. That one just doesn't work for me.

At least you seem open minded about it and that is a good thing. It is definitely not for everyone. Thanks for the feedback!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
It doesn' do anything foe me. Besides, I don't like having my clothes streatched out!

How about if he has his own things?
I caught hell for stretching things out years ago and finally got up the nerve to get my own things....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by teri1958us
Quote by ali2teaseu

I caught hell for stretching things out years ago and finally got up the nerve to get my own things....

Well, if he has his own things that's different.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with some of the other girls, I want my man to take control and be dominate in the relationship. If i wanted to feel like i am with another woman i would just be with another woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Another opinion I respect and that is a comment I heard from my wife many years ago, so needless to say she does not care to "know" Teri, but that is okay, I respect that, but I feel she is missing out on sharing a special part of me...... I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it's cute! I wrote my first 3 stories about me only I was a male crossdresser! (Don't ask LoL) I personally wouldn't be with a guy like that, but I thinks it's cute!
Lurker
2 likes
I find it incredibly sexy for a man to have the confidence and courage to crossdress.
Lurker
0 likes
l have a very nice colllection of panties and lingerie, some of which l have bought for my self to share with my GF and more of what she has bought for me....We've had alot of fun with me being dressed as a woman and sharing back with her....It's just so fun to walk into a womans clothing store and ask the sale woman if this will fit me and she'll most of time ask if l need some help trying these things on....omg .... yes please VJ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like the idea of cross-dressing in a guy and none of my bf's have ever done it......to my knowing anyway.
but i'd like them to tell me if they did so I could decide whether to put up with it or not.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Imagine if a guy looked better than a woman in her clothes....aaarrrrggghhh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a turn on for me but I did have a boyfriend wear my see through red panties once. His big hard on looked sexy through those red bikini's
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm the sissy who is also a transexual. You would be surprised to know of all the straight guys that have been in me already. I love it. And, my Mistresses & their girlfriends love seeing me doing it.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
My hubbie has been a CD since he was 9. I love for him to dress up and we go out as girl friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am tiny, so i usually end up being dominated by the men i'm with. Every now and then though, it's fun for me to be the dominant one, and i make them dress up like girls for me and put on panties and bras and make-up...it's more of a fantasy than something that really turns me on. But it is a fun diversion every now and then with the right guy. Just my 2 cents...lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by teri1958us
Quote by ali2teaseu

Well, if he has his own things that's different.

I would not dream of stretching a lady's clothes out. If she is tolerant of my crossdressing, the least I can do is have enough respect for her to have my own things.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Definitely NOT a turn-on for me. I can understand that some guys want to be a woman (and some women want to be a man). If so, then maybe the solution is for the cross-dressing man hook up with a woman who wants to be a man? But a man who just loves the feel of woman's lingerie? Doesn't do ANYTHING for me!
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever turns you on ,I'm not a judger
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by JinianVictoria
My boyfriend is a crossdresser. He definitely looks lovely when dressed. I, personally don't mind when he dresses up. He simply becomes a girlfriend with gorgous taste and fashion sense. He does not do it often and only after asking me if it is ok. He is still the man I love andhis crossdressing is no big thing. We each have our own 'thing' dont we? JinianVictoria

My fiancée loves me dressing up. We do it together at home and we havfons out discretely dressed up together.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I couldn't careless but I will say, purchase clothes that fits you perfectly and blend, blend blend that eyeshadow.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No judgement as I couldn't care less. Doesn't really do anything for me tbh