a stretch of sluttiness

last reply
18 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have you ever gone through a stretch of just being slutty? Or have you ever gone away on a trip knowing that you were going to let things get out of control? What is your best memory of it? Would you ever do again?
Lurker
0 likes
I learned how to be a slut in 2007. Kinda slowed it down a bit, but still enjoy my sluttiness.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Yeap, I called it my college years.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Hahah. College years. Exactly. Oh and then work years too. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep. Ages 17-19 and the first few years after my divorce. Oh yes, everytime I go to Las Vegas, LOL!
Lurker
0 likes

Yes, I have gone through a phase of being slutty. It started when I was 16 and lasted until I was 21. It was a lot of fun honestly, I liked the attention but didn't like the guys I was attracting. It's okay though, I still let out that side of me every once in a while. My poor husband hasn't seen it much so I guess I get on it and be slutty again.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva

Yes, I have gone through a phase of being slutty. It started when I was 16 and lasted until I was 21. It was a lot of fun honestly, I liked the attention but didn't like the guys I was attracting. It's okay though, I still let out that side of me every once in a while. My poor husband hasn't seen it much so I guess I get on it and be slutty again.

Oh, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you, my love! LOL
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Comes and goes - in stages.

Sometimes it is appropriate...other times, it is not.

Who gives a shit? It's my life.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Comes and goes - in stages.

Sometimes it is appropriate...other times, it is not.

Who gives a shit? It's my life.

Guys, no matter what anyone says, please don't stop posting in Ask the Girls. Usually, those are the best responses.

To answer OP. Nope
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So Far I think I like double Dutch answer the best..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

College for me, and my summers as a lifeguard topped the list.

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

I'm a slow starter. In high school, I was labeled as a slut, although I did nothing to warrant the title. After my divorce, I grew increasingly sluttier over the years until about a year ago. In the last year, I went from being slutty to a full-blown sex-fiend, oversexed Uberslut, which is like a female ubermensch with orgasms. In the past year I've had more sex, with more people, than the rest of my life combined. I got married last weekend, so maybe I'm slowing down, now. Maybe not.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I believe we should all enjoy at least a stretch of sluttiness in our lives. I know I've had a few that some would judge me negatively for if they only knew...

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

In college, I was a slut with girls! My mid to late 20s encompassed my experimental period, when I tried all kinds of extreme sex with guys.

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

I need to amend my prior comments. Having been married just over a month, I've discovered that my stretch of sluttiness is now.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Probably from the time I started high school until today I've had a continuous slutty stretch minus a few boyfriends here and there.