Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A shy guy, a nerdy guy, a sizable guy.

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Should I be shy of my size and my passion?

I am an Asian guy (but I think I speak good English smile which is very proud for me.) that is quite shy to girls about relationships. I am quite open to girls and are brave to talk to them, but what I dare to do is only to make good friends with them, not a relationship. I don't know if it is due to the social pressure from my physical size and/or my interest.

I am almost 1.85m (6'1") but weights almost 135kg (300lbs). I am passionate about computer technology, trying to get a degree in it, and am already a licensed engineer in my country (licensed before I finished high school!)

If you have any questions, please follow up this thread and ask.
I am not a gal, but NO. There are women out there that LIKE and SEEK OUT guys of your size. Just like with every body type, the key is to find those that are attracted to that type. Some gals like bigger guys, some like slim guys, some like muscular guys, some like more sleek guys, some like tall guys, some like shorter guys, some like bald guys, some like guys with long hair, and I could list these things all day. And as for your being "nerdy".... not even an issue now days, if ever. Again, you just have to find the women who are attracted to your attributes.... and yes, sometimes things WE think may be detriments, are in point of fact, the opposite.

Good luck!
Quote by JohnC
I am not a gal

Then don't answer or at least gives the gals a chance first. This isn't very proud for you. It's annoying.
bro your describtion reminds me a lot about myself and to be honest don't be so hard on yourself you have a lot of potential you just need to use.Tho model-like guys arent what girls should be looking for they may satisfy their sexual needs but not their emotional needs.Also something I recommend is try to do sport like me I started to do weight-lifting again to get in shape and even more importantly it makes you more confident
Quote by Magical_felix

Then don't answer or at least gives the gals a chance first. This isn't very proud for you. It's annoying.

Noted..... I was not trying to push anyone away, just happened to see the question and thought I could add some positive insight. I don't answer first on all questions though. With that said.... I seem to see a lot of questions and polls asked on both the guys and gals sections answered by other than the sex it was initially asked of. Go get em' Felix!

Quote by technix
I am an Asian guy (but I think I speak good English smile which is very proud for me.) that is quite shy to girls about relationships. I am quite open to girls and are brave to talk to them, but what I dare to do is only to make good friends with them, not a relationship. I don't know if it is due to the social pressure from my physical size and/or my interest.

I am almost 1.85m (6'1") but weights almost 135kg (300lbs). I am passionate about computer technology, trying to get a degree in it, and am already a licensed engineer in my country (licensed before I finished high school!)

If you have any questions, please follow up this thread and ask.

Personally, I don't care what you look like. I care about whether you are kind, honest, and considerate. I love to laugh, so if you have a sense of humour, or at least don't patronise me for mine, then I would not mind one way or the other.

You will find that many on here care about your looks and size, and they openly say so. But others of us don't.

I am very shy too, so if you had less confidence than me (that's difficult), then we would struggle in a relationship.

But in my opinion, if you are kind, honest, considerate, and share your cookies, I would say you have no reason not to be confident about who you are. Others may say things to you about your size and/or shyness, but as far as I'm concerned, I would want to know the man inside the outer shell who is hiding behind the shyness, however long that might take.

Unless you're a mean, selfish or nasty person, you have no reason to feel bad about yourself, in my opinion, despite what other shallow or cruel people might tell you about yourself. That's how I feel.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Embrace and be proud of who and what you are. Self confidence is very sexy!!
Quote by Shylass

Personally, I don't care what you look like. I care about whether you are kind, honest, and considerate. I love to laugh, so if you have a sense of humour, or at least don't patronise me for mine, then I would not mind one way or the other.

You will find that many on here care about your looks and size, and they openly say so. But others of us don't.

I am very shy too, so if you had less confidence than me (that's difficult), then we would struggle in a relationship.

But in my opinion, if you are kind, honest, considerate, and share your cookies, I would say you have no reason not to be confident about who you are. Others may say things to you about your size and/or shyness, but as far as I'm concerned, I would want to know the man inside the outer shell who is hiding behind the shyness, however long that might take.

Unless you're a mean, selfish or nasty person, you have no reason to feel bad about yourself, in my opinion, despite what other shallow or cruel people might tell you about yourself. That's how I feel.

Thanks, Daisy. (Actually I wanted to add you as a friend for a long time, but your bio and your articles which suggested your shyness scared me off - I an afraid of my behavior backfiring, which used to happen and was quite painful for me)

Well I am actually not that shy as you, at least not when going around the topics of relationship & sex. And I am quite chubby (as known on my measurements listed above and as discussed here <>) which make me even more shy (generally) towards girls. Is there any way to improve this?

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, Daisy.
love yourself and others will love you too

i know simple and trite but people love and admire those who are comfortable in their own skin

as for nerdy types...well they are my favorite..lol

and we all know nerds RULE the world

bill gates anyone???

just love yourself the rest will come

i promise!!!
Depends on personality and sense of humor...I like them all with the other right ingredients smile
Quote by blazestcyr
love yourself and others will love you too

i know simple and trite but people love and admire those who are comfortable in their own skin

as for nerdy types...well they are my favorite..lol

and we all know nerds RULE the world

bill gates anyone???

just love yourself the rest will come

i promise!!!

Thanks.

I actually don't have much problem with my current body, but it seemed that those girls around me see the size as a major turn-off.

About the "nerdy", I am actually a Steve Wozniak kind of guy, a good engineer but a poor marketeer - I can create a complete mobile app single-handedly.

About the Bill Gates reference, I am actually sort of a anti-Microsoft person. I use Linux, Mac and iOS, but not Windows. (I can easily create an app that runs on Linux, Mac and iOS flawlessly, but to make it run under Windows that is simply a pain in the ass.)

And after all, thank you very much.
don't be shy about it and you should be proud of it
I married a shy, nerdy guy who happens to love weight lighting. I like the nerdy side of him best. Looks come and go.