last reply
24 replies
3.0k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is only for those who keep your vagina 100% bald

What technique do you use ? Shaving, waxing or something else ?

For those of you who shave, how often do you have to shave to keep it completely hairless?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

For those of you who shave, how often do you have to shave to keep it completely hairless?

Though it somewhat darkens the skin around, i prefer hair remover cream over other options
This way my hair remain soft n smooth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have always been scared to use the hair removal cream bc my skin is so sensitive.

I wax every 3-5 weeks, but then during the pandemic they closed and i had to shave, so used a shaving lotion from Pure Romance. Had to do that every few days, SO ANNOYING

Latest Story (coauthored w/Kat): Please Take Your Seats

My Latest Flash: Consumed by Fire

Series: The Deviants of Dorchester (EPISODES 1-8):

LATEST EPISODE JUST PUBLISHED!

The Deviants of Dorchester - Episode 8: Peek-A-Boo

Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I used to shave my lips but it got annoying getting little nicks and cuts from the razor. So I changed to using the laser thing I use for my leg hair.
I stay smoother for longer and the odd home wax takes care of the remains.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Fully lasered, it's been over a year and I love it.
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Shave in the small child like tub and extremely slow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From my memory of a Mel Gibson movie waxing your legs - to quote his character whilst testing a leg waxing product means ''women are insane.'' So the mind baulks at the idea of waxing your most sensitive areas. ?
Rookie cookie
0 likes
I use an epilator for the less sensitive areas and shave the rest. It was fully lasered but last pregnancy ruined all the hard work. I will have it done soon again as I loved it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have let hair grow don't there unless I was sick. I did shave every few days during the winter months then wax at a salon every 3ish weeks or so. now I am full lasered from armpits, legs and completely lasered front and back down there.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I used to get waxed every few weeks, but since the pandemic, I've been shaving again.
0 likes
Laser hair removal when I was 18yrs young and haven't done anything since.

A great investment. I highly suggest it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once you get laser treatment, do you have your hair removed permanently?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
From my memory of a Mel Gibson movie waxing your legs - to quote his character whilst testing a leg waxing product means ''women are insane.'' So the mind baulks at the idea of waxing your most sensitive areas. ?

Some years ago, a ladyfriend volunteered to apply hot wax to my pubic area and remove some hair. I agreed, thinking it could be a form of foreplay in addition to removing the offending follicles.

jeezus farking keriste!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Once you get laser treatment, do you have your hair removed permanently?

It depends on the person and the technology applied. In my case, it's been over a year and it hasn't grow back. I know some people have to do a maintenance session from time to time, but it still beats every other option I've tried.
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

For those who have at home lasers. What is the name of it?

0 likes

Shave. I have to be perfectly shaven each time I visit my master and mistress.

Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like

Wax...smooth as silk😉

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Dasiydoes

Wax...smooth as silk😉

That’s perfection!

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

New to the bare-down-there club...found a few grays a few weeks ago. With a razor, slowly.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide