Login

A question for all of the married women

last reply
7 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I am thinking of asking my wife to partake on something a little risky. I want us to go to a the same club, separatley, and dance, meet people, and have all of the fun, a single person would have. Drinking, flirting, dancing, making out with others. We are not in an open relationship, not swingers, just an average couple.

My ground rules would be:

1. In the club, we don't know each other
2. She wears her sexiest outfit
3. No Panties for her
4. We can meet, talk to, dance with, kiss, fondle, any one we meet at the club
5. Anything goes while in the club, we are single in the club.
6. We leave alone and come straight home

I think this would make for one extremely hot night of sex, and serve to spice things up.

I have a couple of questions for the ladies

1. What would you think of such a proposition
2. Would you do it.
3. Should I even mention doing this, how would your husband asking you this make you feel
Rookie Scribe
what if she wants to suck or fuck a guy at the club?
Lurker
Anything goes at the club, except penetration
Active Ink Slinger
Role playing is a big fantasy that develops arousal.. there's an old saying.. It doesn't matter where you get your appetite from as long as you come home for dinner.. talk to her about it.. she might surprise you..
Active Ink Slinger
do you think it would turn her on to watch you with others? i mean, has she expressed an interest in it? and the same for you? would it turn you on to watch her make out with other men? im asking cuz i dont quite get why you need to go together. is it cuz you wanna watch her or are looking for a little strange for yourself?
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
It would turn me on for sure. And I would want a little stranger for myself.
Active Ink Slinger
I would be furious to be asked this question!!!!
If you haven't mentioned the sex life is dull,
that's something you should start with. If she doesn't get it soon she'll know why you are out at nights.
your new name will be: Still Looking!
If you want to role play then role play with her! the bar, lounge, sexy clothes and dirty sexy talk,
sexy dancing, no panties, a bit more risque clothing, touching, when and how you don't usually do.
Tell her you want (whatever) her to play with you under the table. Go to the ladies room and follow her in and take her with passion. other wise you want something more then whats in front of you. good luck on that......
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by texas1911
It would turn me on for sure. And I would want a little stranger for myself.

well, if it turns her on then go for it. id be careful about posing the question. timing is everything after all ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..