A question about intimacy

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard it said once that oral sex could be considered more intimate than intercourse. I have begun to understand that thought process but was wondering if I could have a more feminine perspective on the topic. So gals, is oral sex less, more, or equally intimate to intercourse? Why do you think that?
Lurker
0 likes
No. It's not more intimate. Intimacy for me is full body contact and being face to face. Eye contact and lips kissing.

It's hot and alluring but not intimate like sex.
Lurker
0 likes
It's not more intimate, it's just more likely to lead to an orgasm. Maybe someone's been telling you little fibs to get you to make them cum biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think of it as more intimate at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bonnierabbit
It's not more intimate, it's just more likely to lead to an orgasm. Maybe someone's been telling you little fibs to get you to make them cum biggrin

Hmm - I wonder how much orgasms matter, here.

I don't prefer to come from oral - it's easier and more enjoyable to come from sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It isn't more intimate for me, but I have been in my relationship for a long time. I can see why someone in a new relationship might say that because some might think it takes a bit more trust to allow someone to go down on you than to have intercourse with you. Also, when you are new at receiving oral (as a woman) it takes a bit of letting go to allow yourself to enjoy it. Some women don't allow themselves to enjoy oral as they should and doing that takes trust which would require intimacy.
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Lurker
0 likes
I think foreplay is more intimate than oral,
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I adore oral...but face to face is more intimate....I have a thing for lips and eyes...
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's more intimate ...

"Intercourse" for me involves toys .. so I think oral is more intimate ...