A man wants to know

last reply
15 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Candyman
0 likes
Would you prefer masturbation over sex with a partner?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
Depends of the quality of the sex I guess. If it's unsatisfactory then yes, if it's good sex then no. Of course mutual masturbation is another matter
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
No. Masturbation is fun, don't get me wrong. There are so many fun ways to do it (at least for us girls)...but nothing beats the real thing...unless the real thing is terrible...in which case they won't be my partner for very long.

Also, masturbation doesn't have to always be a one-person thing. Everything is always more fun with a partner.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
No. Masturbation is fun, don't get me wrong. There are so many fun ways to do it (at least for us girls)...but nothing beats the real thing...unless the real thing is terrible...in which case they won't be my partner for very long.

Also, masturbation doesn't have to always be a one-person thing. Everything is always more fun with a partner.

This sums it up perfectly. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbation is great, but it's no substitute for the real thing, if you can get it. After all, I don't know about you, but I can't eat myself out. If the sex is horrendous, that's another story.
Lurker
0 likes
depends on the partner, if its a random unknown guy then no. if its someone like my BF who knows how to push my buttons whilst making an amazing connection with each other, then id have to go for sex
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

This sums it up perfectly. smile

Yes it does
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No. I prefer a man having his rager inside of me
Lurker
0 likes
Being naked, and playing with yourself, while you are watching your partner also naked, only a few feet away, play with her or himself, can be intensely erotic. Especially for a voyeur like me. Watching as your partners arousal increases, while they are watching you getting aroused, you just feed off each others increasing arousal. Watching someone bring themselves to orgasm right next to you, can only cause you to orgasm as well. Mutual masturbation for me is very intense foreplay. I have done it with strangers, and it's about the safest safe sex that you can have with someone else. You may balk at the thought. Why masturbate when you can have the real thing? Don't discount it until you have tried it. And if you watch me closely, you will learn exactly how I like to be touched and played with.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I prefer to have sex. If I can't have it then masturbation is fine until I can have it again.

But definitely prefer having sex.
Lurker
0 likes
let's say that even if i don't reach an orgasm with my partner i would still love that more than masturbating.. Sometimes it's not all about reaching that amazing orgasm but feeling the touch of your lover, feeling so wanted and feeling his arousal..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends on what is going on at the time. Sometimes I need to be held and made love to...other times, I need the quick release of masturbation. I think I need the former a lot more often than the latter though.
Lurker
0 likes
What's a five letter word for automobile. Oops!, wrong question.yz1TVEmOVpWn15kW
Head Penguin
0 likes
Combining the two can be fun. Either sitting side by side, masturbating each other or sitting face to face, masturbating ourselves and watching each other bring ourselves off.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way