A guy just pleasing you is not enough?

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To be frank, I'm addicted to cunnilingus. Can't help it lol. And that molded into me getting my pleasure from her getting hers. I talked with some of my female friends and it seems that for some reason, that isn't good enough. Now from all the talk i hear from girls around my age and older and stuff, it seems that ALL they want is to be pleasured without doing any work.

So when I present that opportunity, suddenly it's a bad thing? Why is that?
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Any woman who only wants to be on the receiving end of pleasure should be ashamed of herself. It's a two-way street. And with that being said, if a woman can lay back for hours while a guy goes down on her until she's drained, she should be willing to do the same to a guy.

And quite frankly, I'd be annoyed if a guy JUST wanted to lick my pussy for hours.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I admire a man who wants to give his woman orgasms, its really great and the woman is lucky. But for me receiving is only half the fun, the other half is giving. The roles need to be reversed periodically, it gets too boring if one just lays down and the other does the work all the time.
And its incredibly selfish for a man or a woman who just wants to lay down and let the other do all the work every single time.

I know its an incredible feeling giving your partner orgasms, but let your partner too have the same feeling sometimes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by G3ntWithHandcuffs
To be frank, I'm addicted to cunnilingus. Can't help it lol. And that molded into me getting my pleasure from her getting hers. I talked with some of my female friends and it seems that for some reason, that isn't good enough. Now from all the talk i hear from girls around my age and older and stuff, it seems that ALL they want is to be pleasured without doing any work.

So when I present that opportunity, suddenly it's a bad thing? Why is that?

Are you saying you don't want penetration and/or oral at ALL? Regardless, if giving is what gives you the most pleasure, then it is what it is. If your partner doesn't like that and thinks you should do something you don't really want to do, perhaps she's not the right one for you and vice versa. I can't see that this scenario is any different to any other couple having different sexual desires.

It's about communication, talking about what you both want and expect. Just because one thing is a big turn on for you and something else isn't, doesn't mean you should do the 'something else' just to please someone else. It's a matter of choice. There are a lot of guys out there like you, their main sexual pleasure comes from giving pleasure and I can understand that. My opinion is, as long as my partner and I were totally happy with our sex life, there is no problem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexy_aishaK
I admire a man who wants to give his woman orgasms, its really great and the woman is lucky. But for me receiving is only half the fun, the other half is giving. The roles need to be reversed periodically, it gets too boring if one just lays down and the other does the work all the time.
And its incredibly selfish for a man or a woman who just wants to lay down and let the other do all the work every single time.

I know its an incredible feeling giving your partner orgasms, but let your partner too have the same feeling sometimes.

I agree completely... I can't imagine just laying there and being serviced.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm no girl, but too much of a good thing isn't necessarily a good thing.

you have to change it up for the woman. if you're truly addicted to oral like you claim, i say spend some time down under, fuck her, go back down, and then go back to fucking. also, tongue the alphabet or make words...change it up from licking wildly and lapping.

if all else fails, search for a woman who's addicted to getting her pussy eaten. maybe CraigsList can help.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No It's not that eating pussy is all that i want to do, that wasnt the issue. I just focus on pleasing her that's all (in whatever way she wants). I like it whenever and however she likes it, I understand it should be mutual i no problem with that. I meant it more as my intentions were to please her, and dont really focus on what pleases me (because I get my pleasure from her getting hers). Does this clarify things a little?
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Its a two way street.

Besides, sucking cock is fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't see the problem... it seems you're just a generous lover ;) Hopefully you find one as equally generous, then you both find a happy medium biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GentWithHandcuffs
No It's not that eating pussy is all that i want to do, that wasnt the issue. I just focus on pleasing her that's all (in whatever way she wants). I like it whenever and however she likes it, I understand it should be mutual i no problem with that. I meant it more as my intentions were to please her, and dont really focus on what pleases me (because I get my pleasure from her getting hers). Does this clarify things a little?

Yes it does... Turning her on turns you on. if that is something she is also happy with, understands it for what it is and it works for you both, I don't see a problem. As the other responses have pointed out, it's not everyone's cuppa tea, but if we all liked the same things, sex would get very boring very quickly. Having said that, it's not a bad idea for both of you to try new things along the way.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Awesome, thank you everyone for your advice. Trinket i already have a few ideas in mind, it may be my next story. And stelmaria i'm sure we will. :-)
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs