Login

A day to yourself

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The kids are away for a long weekend, my wife is at work for the day. I have 10 hours of guaranteed alone time and the house to myself.

What do you ladies do when you find yourself free for the day?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Binge watch a series in my comfy sweats with nothing under and gobble down popcorn by the pound.
0 likes
I'm not a wife/gf. I'm not a mother.

I have unlimited free time.

Well, except when I'm at work but I do love my job.
Lurker
0 likes
A day to myself is always amazing. I do get them often though. silly

If I don't have any obligations, I usually start my day with a healthy breakfast and exercise... a mix of some yoga and a few pushups and situps and things. It really sets my day up and makes me feel amazing. After that I usually have a long session of some private time, reading stories, really savoring my comfort. That's the highlight of the day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would make sure there was the things I wanted to eat and drink in the house. I would get up late, have a long soak in a perfumed bath, then drift around the house all day in just my robe enjoying not being scheduled for anything, and not having kids to be concerned about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would make sure there was the things I wanted to eat and drink in the house. I would get up late, have a long soak in a perfumed bath, then drift around the house all day in just my robe enjoying not being scheduled for anything, and not having kids to be concerned about.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Unless I'm home sick, it almost never happens. One or both of the guys are pretty much always with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm a person that really needs and enjoys some alone time. If I'm home and not in my lab, I spend most of the day at least topless, preferably naked. I make all my phone calls naked, and if it has to be a video call, I probably just put a loose shit on. If its summer and I have the chance to take out my parents' boat, I sail naked. I sail out of a little town south of Boston. Once you get out past 3 or 4 miles from the shore, its amazing how many other topless or naked people you see.

I just love the "me time" - no one to answer to or explain anything to.