Login

20 year old male virgin

last reply
20 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
am i a loser for being a 20 year old and never even kissed a girl? It bothers me alot that i never had a girl. do girls like virgins?
Active Ink Slinger
kiss a girl sweetie..the rest will follow

it is about THE guy....

give her a good orgasm first....you will follow...

ps you are 20....it will come & be over before u know it...wait...for u never forget your first time

make it spectacular..not something to get over...please...
Active Ink Slinger
No you are not a looser! And yes some woman like virgins. It gives them an opertunity to teach them as opposed to retraining them in the are of pleasing them.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
I know a few men tht are older than 20 and never had a girlfriend, they're not losers at all smile and I think the girl u pick to share all of yr firsts with will be very special :) if u don't rush into it, it will all work out well!
Lurker
Smart guys - - - - - getting involved with girls brings only sleepless nights and trouble
Lurker
Quote by jadirt
am i a loser for being a 20 year old and never even kissed a girl? It bothers me alot that i never had a girl. do girls like virgins?

Not at all. Virgins are very sexy! I'm somewhat a virgin. I have never had intercourse but i've been involved in other sexual acts. You are not at all a loser.
Lurker
I noticed as I am now for some time abstinent, that the longer I am in dry season, more creative I am in my writing, and my life is far less complicated
Active Ink Slinger
Definitely NOT a loser!! It will happen when it happens!!
Active Ink Slinger
Nope, you are not a Loser at all dear! Hold on to it, and wait for the right girl, she will come along! You will be happy you waited!
Active Ink Slinger
You are a strong man, definitely not a loser!!

So many people out here wish they would have waited! Save it for the right one. It sounds cheesy and im sure it may be hard. But it is so much better then just giving it away to the first woman you see. I had an ex, who was 22 when he gave me his virginty. It was an amazing experience for us both. You are awesome!
Orgasm Aficionado
No you're not a loser - but if it's bothering you, you need to make sure that you're putting yourself out there in terms of meeting people. Just be yourself and when you find a girl you like, let her know that you like her. Don't worry about being a virgin, just take things slowly and let things happen.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by a wise woman
you need to make sure that you're putting yourself out there in terms of meeting people. Just be yourself and when you find a girl you like, let her know that you like her. Don't worry about being a virgin, just take things slowly and let things happen.

And if that doesn't work, you could try auctioning it on Ebay.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
Anyone i am attracted to usually is dating someone. I am shy (scared I think) to ask someone out. How do you know of someone is interested? thanks for the responses it helps
Lurker
I got to say, I kissed my first girl at 15. The next person I dated, I married at 19.
Lurker
Jadirt...........you will know when the time is right and the girl likes you! its not a question of the sprint my friend but the marathon.........Posting on here shows you aren't scared to show your feelings or your that you are shy.......there is an old saying 'what is meant for you will not pass you by' and some lucky girl will get to see that....Ciao :0)
Lurker
Hey bro, don't worry. I am also a 20 year old virgin. You are not alone, I myself am very shy.
If were are considered losers then so what. Live life and enjoy!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Marshall20
Hey bro, don't worry. I am also a 20 year old virgin. You are not alone, I myself am very shy.
If were are considered losers then so what. Live life and enjoy!

Great advice. You are only a loser if you cave into what others think.
Rookie Scribe
Yeah you're a loser, sorry..

Joking apart, if everybody did the same thing at the same time, life would be boring. It will happen for you, probably when you least expect it. Chin up x
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by jadirt
Anyone i am attracted to usually is dating someone.

It will always seem like the good ones are taken. As you get older, you learn that what makes someone good for you is a matter of wisdom, not some standard set by others. You learn what you can overlook.

I am shy (scared I think) to ask someone out. How do you know of someone is interested?

Eyes and smiles, questions they ask and answers they give, body language, and how they treat you. If they seem unwelcoming, hold back and look elsewhere. Asking them out is a problem. Asking them to hang out someplace fun for you is different. You're offering a chance to get to know you better either way, but they'll learn more about you where you are comfortable. If they want it fine, if they don't, you have your answer.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
i dont know who to ask. i dont have many friends. am in college but no one i know from school talks to me no one else talks to me ( thats why i fell like a loser)
Active Ink Slinger
No, you are not a loser. Take your time. No reason to rush lifes greatest gifts. When you are ready, you will know. smile
Love Always,
Country Cutie