Who can turn me on in 100 words or less? STORY CHALLENGE

last reply
100 replies
13.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My hardened member feels the gentle friction as you raise and lower your self, our bodies slapping together. The sun is hot, the air is warm, I lick the perspiration from the tip of your swollen nipple. You moan as you place your hands, so elegantly poised on each side of my face, and bring my head in between you bulging, aching breast.
I can hear your heart beating to the rhythm of our bodies. I am hot now from head to toe, not from the heat, but from the lust that drives me.
Lurker
0 likes
He stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her as he planted a kiss on her neck. He took hold of the chocolate coated spoon as she turned to face him, running it over the top of her chest before using his tongue to clean up the warm substance. She closed her eyes as he unbuttoned her shirt, mouth following fingers with hot, wet kisses covering every inch of newly exposed skin. He took hold of her hips, his mouth teasing her through her bra as he placed her on the counter, grinning as he picked up the spoon again. . .. .. .

100 words smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you walked in the door I was holding a blindfold. As we kissed, it went on you. My lips tasted of mint. After I and reached under your dress, I pulled down your panties. Next, I dropped to my knees and licked your clit. Then you tasted of mint. It made you tingle.

I led you to the bedroom and laid you down. With chocolate syrup, I made a sundae of your nipples while you played with my rabbit. He wasn't furry kind but you liked him anyway! The icy glass dildo surprised you, my warm manhood even more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nestling amidst the English garden, the giant chessboard looked surreal in the moonlight, it's knee-high, shiny black and white pieces, seemingly on guard in the middle of the humid summer night. Licking her lips, she watched his naked body recline onto the chequered board in front of her. Now her turn to fulfil his dare. The black chess piece, the King, was smooth and heavy as she manoeuvred it into the middle of the board. The shiny crown was phallic-shaped, and she intently held his gaze as she straddled it, smiling as she lined it up to the entrance of her moist pussy .........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The rain flooded down most of the day

Enjoyed the dark sky anyway

Thick smooth glass twisted to a point

I place it between my legs and anoint

Warm and slick

I push until I'm sick

Getting on my knees

I say to myself please

Working in and out

There's no drought

It starts and will not stop

drop by drop I'm popped

Squirting in streams

Like in my dreams

I feel the abuse the next day and say

I'm gonna be easy today

But the ache doesn't go away

So I play
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As the sun cascaded over the horizon his eyes fixated greedily upon his love. She positioned herself in his open embrace relishing in the warmth of his torso as it rose and fell beneath her. While they looked deeply into their partners steely gaze they could tell their love for one another only grew stronger by the minute. Slowly his palms transcended across her silky flesh pausing only to caress her feminine glory. When their lips met the passion between them exploded into fiery euphoria to which they could no longer contain their carnal lust and desires for one another.

100 words!
The decisions we make dictate the life we have.
Follow your dreams, for those that do not will only try to discourage others.
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder what you'll smell like, there in that cleft between your breasts. Clean and vaguely soapy, with a hint of flower? Will your nipple harden in anticipation before my lips ever touch it? Will your breath catch in your throat when I unfasten the top button of your jeans? Will your lips swell and part, eager for my touch? Will your scent there be musky and sweet, heady and intoxicating? Will you arch your back and offer yourself to me then, while my tongue explores your secrets? Will you ache for me? Will you ache for me, my love?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Nestling amidst the English garden, the giant chessboard looked surreal in the moonlight, it's knee-high, shiny black and white pieces, seemingly on guard in the middle of the humid summer night. Licking her lips, she watched his naked body recline onto the chequered board in front of her. Now her turn to fulfil his dare. The black chess piece, the King, was smooth and heavy as she manoeuvred it into the middle of the board. The shiny crown was phallic-shaped, and she intently held his gaze as she straddled it, smiling as she lined it up to the entrance of her moist pussy .........

It is not quiet how I remember it but very close - either way it was check mate!!!
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Lurker
0 likes
100 Words EXACTLY!!!!!!

“It’s very simple, Beauty,” I explain, brushing a strand of my hair from my face… “You just walk through into the bedroom and take off your panties and nothing else and just sit on the bed and wait…”

“What will you do?” She asks.

I look at her over my glasses.

“Will you please just do as I fucking tell you?”

She moves into the bedroom. I hear her remove her knickers.

I wait just long enough for her to feel uncomfortable before I join her…

She’s sitting on the bed, nervous, her panties in her hand.

I could love her.

Xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I put up no resistance as he pulled me from above him and rolled me onto my back. His strong, athletic form kneeling between my legs, he quickly hooked his forearms under my thighs and pulled my body towards his, pinning my legs open, and my pussy pointing upwards. I was so open and exposed for him, as if my lips were smiling. Staring into my eyes, his top lip twitched as inch by inch he pushed his solid cock inside the warm, moist folds of my inner body. In that beautiful moment, our bodies and minds became one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My tongue swirls around pinnacle of your lust,tiny epicenter throbbing under my lips,you look back at me biting your lip tossing your head back gently thrusting your hips sensuously upward in attempt to make firmer contact with my mouth.I love it when you lose yourself in the pleasure that I give you,it makes me ravenous,more determined to shake your world to the core,you are instrument of my pleasure,blissful state of nirvana that I seek is found when I have my face buried between your thighs, gorging myself on sweet ambrosia that emanates from the free-flowing spring of your lovely orifice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by erectus_2011
My tongue swirls around pinnacle of your lust,tiny epicenter throbbing under my lips,you look back at me biting your lip tossing your head back gently thrusting your hips sensuously upward in attempt to make firmer contact with my mouth.I love it when you lose yourself in the pleasure that I give you,it makes me ravenous,more determined to shake your world to the core,you are instrument of my pleasure,blissful state of nirvana that I seek is found when I have my face buried between your thighs, gorging myself on sweet ambrosia that emanates from the free-flowing spring of your lovely orifice

Wow ! Erectus, your words are beautiful - and, they worked !! xx
Lurker
0 likes
I went into the bathroom to let Amy know that it was my turn to take a shower.

But when she stepped out of the shower, she looked so hot that I never gave her the chance to dry off.

Instead, I pushed her back into the shower and let her suck my dick while I was doing the same with her pussy.

Then, after I fucked her in the ass, I turned her around and started fucking her pussy and sucking her tits.

After we got done with fucking our brains out, we agreed to keep our mouths shut.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
The warm, soapy water trickles across the back of my hand as I gently swirl the sponge across your stomach. My fingers hang slightly over the edge, deliciously licking at the silky softness of your skin.

You look down, breaking my gaze, your pink lips slightly parted, and your breath shaking. My cheek lightly brushes against yours. With my forefinger, I gently lift your chin until your brown eyes, big and shiny, meet mine. I smile, letting the faintest hum escape with my breath.

Then I lean in that last, agonising inch, and slowly press my lips to yours.

99 words.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
My body aches and I fight the sting of my muscles. I want to relax my poised arms, let them fall to the side, and collapse on the bed. One glance at his nude form, perfect but so far away, encourages me to hold still.

Though five feet from me, he feels far away, out of reach. The span of carpet between his bare feet and mine is like a force holding me back. Sweat trickles down my cheek, like the wetness on my thighs.

Seductively, slowly, he raises his brush to the canvas. His lips part invitingly as he strokes.

---Well I don't know about you but now I need to turn that into a story and post it ;)
Lurker
0 likes
100 words:

Hesitatingly, the tip of his tongue lightly brushes over her clitoris as if for the first time. The sound of her gasp and the upward buck of her hips; the sudden flicker and drag of the length of his tongue along her wet slit to dance, at last, on her swollen pink nub. Grasping his wrists, she pulls him up along her nakedness until his ear is at her mouth. She licks and then bites the lobe hard. With a quick release of his hands, hers grip the root of his throbbing cock to force it roughly inside her pussy.