Who can turn me on in 100 words or less? STORY CHALLENGE

last reply
100 replies
13.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Wow! Ghost, that diet has been working wonders on you. You look, uh, well...what big eyes you have!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You need to put a bit of weight on Ghostwriter, you look ill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The following 100 words are dedicated to a dear friend who lives many thousands of miles from me.
We have never met, but she knows who she is. I have called it "The Kiss"

"Held close by Sleep, alone in her bed.

Disturbed by her Dream. Touched by slender loving fingers.

Soft lips barely caress her cheek. Warm breath teases her ear.

She turns, lying on her tummy The Kiss traces her spine.

Shivering, she turns, restless, moans, Sweet Kiss brushes eyes, neck, shoulders.

Her hands reach out. Nothing. Alone.

Her Dream slips through her fingers, unfelt.

The Kiss returns to tease her aching breast, rippling tummy.

Hips lift to receive the Intimate Kiss. She cries out.

Her lips respond to another Soft Kiss.

She wakens. Alone.

An English Rose lies on her pillow."
Lurker
0 likes
Very elegant and nice, Susan.
Matriarch
0 likes
Exquisite as usual Susan
Lurker
0 likes
The doors open, groaning about the horrors witnessed within her dungeon. His head snaps up as he falls into the eerie illumination. She stands in the shadow at attention staring past him. He stumbles weakly into her chamber. She is much taller than he remembers, towering over his cowering body in her 7" steel stilettos.

Her demeanor is savage. She wears the mask of a feline predator panting, waiting to devour its defenseless prey. He is paralyzed with fright. The predator smells his fear; he smells his destruction. He quivers as she bares her teeth lusting to consume him.
Matriarch
0 likes
Nice Josef, welcome to the site
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome, josef. I like that, "lusting to consume him".
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks. I just lust this site!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Welcome Josef.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
We join on the dance floor in a seductive embrace, your mound feels the fullness of his manhood. Your dance partner is sultry sexy, as you loins dampen in the excitement. You kiss and feel his tongue sensually sending the advanced anticipation knowing it will soon find you breast. Every nibble on your tits is a prelude to that same on your bud of pleasure. His hands have already found the desired location. You feel his hot breath and the first stroke of his tongue. You Gasp and taste his precum and suck that luscious cock in. ('')

Sorry, I used Cock to bring her back to reality, knowing her disdain for crass slang. I wanted her to picture her self dancing with one of the hunks (dancing with the stars), In a sultry provocative dress that exudes sexuality Dancing with an equally dressed sultry seductive partner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's dark, and cold in the house, but warm under the covers. We exhale, the weight of the day slowly lifting. My hand, rests on your thigh; warm, strong, familiar, my thumb stroking your smooth skin. Time passes, our cocoon of warmth becomes our world. The presence, the shape of my hand on your leg, the caress of my fingers, lure attention. With volition, with palpable intent, my hand slips under the hem of your nighshirt; seeking. Finding.
Matriarch
0 likes
As subtle as ever Monocle Nice to see you posting
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you, Lush. I had been meaning to try this since I first saw the thread. I have a lot of flash fiction, but nothing this short. Until now, that is.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by Monocle
It's dark, and cold in the house, but warm under the covers. We exhale, the weight of the day slowly lifting. My hand, rests on your thigh; warm, strong, familiar, my thumb stroking your smooth skin. Time passes, our cocoon of warmth becomes our world. The presence, the shape of my hand on your leg, the caress of my fingers, lure attention. With volition, with palpable intent, my hand slips under the hem of your nighshirt; seeking. Finding.

Nice post!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

Recent micro: Your Slutty Mouth

Latest famous story: The Office Whore - Part 1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're beautiful, lying there, panting. I've been busy, my tongue painting you with sometimes broad, sometimes delicate swipes, tasting your delicacies, but carefully not touching those most sensitive, secret places I know so well. My tongue isn't the only source of moisture, though. Salty beads adorn your skin, and sweet droplets beckon me between your legs. Oh, how I will feast. But not yet, as my devli's tongue dances on you here, but not... quite... there.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Very nice Monocle......welcome...
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Since everyone else tried very descriptive approaches, lets see if metaphors might work. (98 words)

A keybearer, manifested in physical aspects of myself, unlocking the shells of the world. Lips pursed, a sighing breath, an introduction. Appetizing limbs, tough, but soft to touch, surrounded in embrace, taking within. Gentle fingerprints scattered along the skin, paving a fiery road, deviously tracing vulnerabilities. Eyes gazing, exploring, probing, both wisdom and lust stare. Solo instrument, making an entrance, screams from the audience, encouraging. Slow, steady rhythms, traversing the auditorium, catering the audience. Accelerando, stiffening of the tone, exasperated breathing. Climax, gasp and surprise, a fermata, silence. Falling together, as twin feathers. White sheets are not concidence.
Matriarch
0 likes
Good work Cambre, and welcome to the site
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome, Cambre. You got that story in just under the wire. It's tough, isn't it?
Matriarch
0 likes
Bump for the new writers.
Lurker
0 likes
….He turned her on so much she nearly came without having to play with herself. She had been missing that excitement . Thrill. Wet just thinking about his cock glistening with precum.

As she read, she sat, legs wide open and lightly stroked her clit. Slowly and gently rubbing, getting hotter, wetter as she thought of his cock. Rigid. Ready.

She started rubbing harder and faster, panting with her efforts. She was dripping and moaning. She imagined…......... It felt so…......She rubbed and stroked until her whole body spasmed......... She came with a huge squirt - all over her wooden floor….
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Will have to go back to my Cockney days

Hello Darlin, wanna play with my magic wand.
Lurker
0 likes
I got it.

"My bank account has 8 figures and I like to share."
Story Verifier
0 likes
You spread my legs as I stand over the sink. Pulling my knickers down, you thrust your fingers deep into me making my legs weaken and a gasp escape my lips.
I clutch the sidetop to support myself as your fingers thrust faster and faster ridding you of your days frustration and giving you in return a flood of juices over your hand which you offer to me and I lick clean.
I am on my knees now showing you how grateful I am by taking all of you into my throat, stealing your cum for my pleasure.
A Professional Writer is an amateur who didn't quit"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As you arrive home you enter the house. You notice rose petals sprinkled on the floor. They lead you to the bathroom. You open the door; the room is dimly lit by candles...the hot tub filled with bubbles....and 2 wine glasses and a bottle of champane sit on the edge of the tub.

You enter the tub...and after a few moments I call out to you and let you know I will be joining you.....

I enter the room and slip into the tub behind you and begin to massage your back.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
In my best Sarf London cockney accent

Hello darlin, wanna shag ...

who needs lots of words ...lol

no it's 'hello darlin,fancy a pint ,a kebab and a dirty shag?

hehehehehehe
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I got it.

"My bank account has 8 figures and I like to share."

Ding, Ding!! We have a winner!! LMAO
Administration
0 likes
Some good responses here.

Kinghorn - hello. Very wet, wetter, dripping and finally a squirting - WOW, she's a one woman fountain!

Chef - a little on the short side, but perhaps not as deep as I'd have liked

Smiler77 - nice to meet you. Straight into it, no messing. Rough and dirty, sometimes good.

Baker992009 - hello there, you seem such a romantic. I wanted a little sexy time though.

Keep them coming everyone, it's a good challenge to keep within the 100 words.
Lurker
0 likes
I wrote this in 2 minutes while half asleep. I decided to give it a quick try. Here's my attempt:

Susan closed the door behind her and waved goodbye to Tim. She could still feel his warm breath blowing in her ears and his hands slowly moving along all the curves of her body. She barely made it to the chair before her fingers inched to the area that desired it most. The wetness between her legs increased with anticipation of being filled. Susan closed her eyes and felt Tim's pole making its way inside her. Deeper and harder it thrusted. Susan knew she was on the verge of cumming.

Hmmm after looking at some of the others after posting this, I think mine was a bit tame. lol

Here's another:

Two overheated bodies spinning out of control in a whirlwind of desire. Touching every inch of the other in a frenzy of passion; anxious to once again experience the smell and taste of each other. Engulfing his thick manhood in her stretched mouth. Taking it deep down her throat after that initial gagging sensation that she had learned to surpass. Wanting and needing his balls to release itself so she could feast on his hot and sticky outpouring, as she felt his tongue making its way along her moistened slit.