last reply
7 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm dreamer, i'm new, be nice.

I've wrote 3 stories now, nothing special, i first started writing yesterday, I found i enjoyed it.

May i ask where you guys get inspiration from? I mean, mine is from things that happened in my life, but now i've wrote a few, it seems to have unlocked my mind, i'm about to have a bath but a great story using the bath as a scene has come into my head.. does anyone else get things like this?

Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Most of my inspiration comes from situations around me. While there are pieces of me in each story, I tend to look at a situation and wonder "what if this had happened instead?" Its fun to think about how little it would take to turn an ordinary, everyday occurance into a very hot, unforgettable experience.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There are lots of things you can get inspíration from. I mainly write about actual things and some of my own fantasy. For example, I wrote my last story inspired on a teacher I liked from high school.
Try to mix both actual events and add some fictional facts, is very comoon but can be certainly insteresting.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by WetGirly
There are lots of things you can get inspíration from. I mainly write about actual things and some of my own fantasy. For example, I wrote my last story inspired on a teacher I liked from high school.
Try to mix both actual events and add some fictional facts, is very comoon but can be certainly insteresting.

Damn ...my eyes are geting bad .. I though your avatar was a monkeys ass for a moment there
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Damn ...my eyes are geting bad .. I though your avatar was a monkeys ass for a moment there

Lurker
0 likes

DB Strikes again!
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Dreamer, You have got it in ONE. The bath is the best place to be for ideas, providing you are by yourself, and not getting distracted.

Always ask your woman of the day what her experiences have been, it could surprise you, but get her in the right mood first.