Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's The Best Comment you've received on a Story????

last reply
63 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I have so many, for so many different reasons, that I shall never be able to pick just one.

However, this is my current favourite, because I find laughter one of the sexiest things ever, and to know I made somebody else laugh is a great thing for me:

"I laughed so hard my butt plug fell out."

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Cockedandready posted a comment on my first story saying he wished it was me fucking him. Every time I read that makes me so fucking hard and wanting to fuck him senseless.............
Lurker
0 likes
I've received word from a couple of My readers that My story made them wet! Makes my ego soar when I hear I have such an effect on them!
Lurker
0 likes
well YOU have THAT effect on me, EVERYDAY my beloved Master!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I just received this comment on my story, The Blue Room, and had to share. I'm still swooning a bit. Totally made my day. smile

"I truly love the concentric circles that ripple out from the initial introduction of The Blue Box. Your subtle attention to elemental themes that bridges each seemingly unrelated story arc is brilliant. First arc: Adult couple in a cookie cutter hipster martini bar blanched by dull, ambient electronica burning yet another Saturday night. Second arc is bridged by secret desires of things blue in both parties; both needing a queen's gambit to move into or around the next phase of monotony. His Blue is dark, manipulated and devious. Hers, The Light Blue Box, is a commitment to eternity. The decision of submitting to his kink or walking out determines two possible futures. The final Arc, her unwitting reaction to his placement in a pre-established game of sexual roulette bathed in Dark Blue Shadows. He loaded the gun with blanks to force how far she would go to get her slice of Blue Heaven. It echos of "Mrs Dalloway", as the bells peal, answering each other across London. In the final arc, they both win; he in his quest to push her latent boundaries, and she, rising in her discovery of denied shades she always knew were there to cement an unspoken bond. The reality of how that dynamic crystallizes is what makes it believable, cinching it all together very succinctly. You definitely know your craft; pulling what seemed to be an abstract meta-story into clear, concise meditations on power exchange and trust in contemporary relationships. You set the bar out of reach for some; yet a challenge to rise to for others. Beautiful One!"