Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the ultimate compliment for a story?

last reply
31 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
The ultimate compliment I believe is that the story "moved" the reader, whether it's mentally, emotionally, physically or all the above, which is often the case with good erotica. Good fiction draws the reader in mentally with the style and narrative and story beginning, then through sensual detail it can move them emotionally to the point of "yeah, that would feel so good", which in turn can lead to physical response (wet/hard). What -- I think - some people don't realize/accept is that especially women experience many kinds of orgasm/climax/release/pleasure, whereas men usually just associate it with ejaculation. With guys -- not all, but most -- it's that "Okay, I shot my wad. Now I'm done." whereas women's pleasuring can go on and on and on. Lucky them! LOL.
Lurker
When people tell me, my stories are well written, it's a very big compliment for me, as a non-native English speaker. And when someone tells me, that they could relate to the story, that it aroused them or even made them cum, that's always a very big compliment, of course, since that means I accomplished what I aimed for with my writing.