What Do You Think Your Readers Do?

last reply
65 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm quite new to this and have only written a few stories. I suppose I want readers to enjoy my stories and getting something out of it. If they want to wank off that's fine. If not, that's fine. If they want to use it to help develop their fantasies, that's fine. If they want to .... that's fine, you get my drift!

I know I enjoy wanking to the stories I read and to the ones I write. That probably explains why mine are relatively short!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Cower in fear as my golden prose rewires their brains in such ways that even if I inserted a paragraph's worth of the word "moist" in a story, they'd be leaking and spurting arousal so hard they'd need a gallon of water always at the ready to keep from getting dehydrated.

But I dunno. I think I end up turning minds on more than body parts. I guess that's equal parts good and bad. Sex has always been secondary for me to telling a good story and maybe sometimes that sometimes influences things in such a way readers forget to get aroused. It's been hard writing a sex scene lately anyway so it's become tertiary almost. So.

Meh. I don't know. As long as they're entertained I guess.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
I'm not counting poetry in this as most of it is not erotic and even the few that are, well, poetry doesn't lend itself well to hot and sticky stuff in my opinion.

The stories now...well those are a bit different. I was surprised to discover that when I write I get no wigglies out of writing it. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. So, I think the sex bits are somewhat over the top to provide a teeny sense of how someone else may perceive it. Either that or they really are wobbly bits numbing...(eek!...and so hyperventilation begins). While I don't really care what other people do when its being read I would hate to discover that on this erotic site mine are non-erotic.

I agree with VirgoGo, writing the sex parts are a challenge. Usually things are flowing along then I screech to a halt at the first glimmer of a sex scene. This is followed by at least a day of procrastination while I avoid thinking of sex at all...'ish. Then when I find I can't put it off a second more I sit down and blaze through the sexy parts without stopping or thinking or feeling.

But there are many that say they're hot...they score with mmm's, and many other comments which lead me to believe they may have been read one-handed. Either way, it's a joy to write and I appreciate any who read and frankly my dears, I don't give a damn what they do as long as they don't unfollow or give me a 1. Or a 2. Or a 3...
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't a clue, nor do I care, as long as they enjoy my scribblings.