Twitter Writing Challenge: 140 characters of sexyness

last reply
621 replies
67.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Susan saw me watching her sucking Todd's dick in the shower before she saw how big my cock got and asked me to join them in that shower too.
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
OMG, she's so hot! This is great! I can't believe-uh oh, slow down. Don't worry, u got this! Dead kittens, naked granny, shit, oh! Dammit
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Lurker
0 likes
Jenny came home from school and was shocked by seeing her mother having her pussy licked by another woman inside her bedroom on one Tuesday.
Lurker
0 likes
Does this work ..

His hands trailed up my sides, our tongues slid against each other. In my spine, desire builds snapping and popping like pop rocks and coke.
Lurker
0 likes
Mike was drilling his rod inside her butt before she saw his roommate Susan with her robe open and her fingers in a pussy that was so moist.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
He slid his fingers from her wet pussy and put her panties in his pocket. "Now, go and mingle," he smirked, leading her out of the bathroom.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth
"Give me the lot," came the demand. Smiling, she tucked her thumb into her fingers, pushed once more and filled the needy girl's tight hole.

You are such a bad girl. So dirty. So rude. I don't think we should be friends
Lurker
0 likes
Sharon made herself take a peek through Kathy's living room window and see her having threesome sex behind her husband's back and liking it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lemme try~

I moaned from his touch, him kissing up my neck and stopping to tell me the twisted things he wants to do to me, I just want to lose control.
Lurker
0 likes
While filming Paul fucking Heather on the sofa, Nancy looked at Mike with her fingers inside her pussy and said, "I want your cock in me!"
Lurker
0 likes
Gotta #love watching her, the one you love get just one huge amazing #orgasm - oh yes. Brings me to the brink. #naughty #sexy #relationship
0 likes
Right there...right...there! Arching her back, she let out a long, low moan. Her thighs trembled and clamped around him as her orgasm hit.
Matriarch
0 likes
Tweetled.

I'm glad this thread was brought back to life. It's quite a challenge.
Lurker
0 likes
Maggie's challenge to us was to watch both her and Kim hump each other's lights out with a dildo before she looked at me with hands on tits.