Twitter Writing Challenge: 140 characters of sexyness

last reply
621 replies
67.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Electricity firing deep inside me as he nibbles on my neck. Spreading both my cheeks, sliding in, our bodies moaning loudly, “Good morning.”

You were right...it is hard to make it exactly 140 characters. That was a lot of rewrites and still full of fragments!!! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tweeted these many moons ago:

---

I trace the lines of her body with my eyes, archiving. Fixing her like this in my mind. I have to, because, at some point, I will untie her.

---

Go on, keep it up, smiling like that, Miss Strapless-and-Sandals. Spy on me from the corners of your eyes. But careless. I'll eat you alive.

---

I see the hesitation in her eyes. She's guessing at who I am. Whether she can trust me. She can't. She shouldn't. I smile when she says yes.

---

You shouldn't be smiling. You've no idea what you do to me- what you've awakened in me. It scares _me_. It should scare the hell out of you.
Matriarch
0 likes
The first one is my favourite Monocle. Good to see you!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
You can use it like a wand, but more often like a knife- piercing me with a pain that cleanses, and when you release, wash away my shame.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ears ring. My eyes cloud. Her perfume hits me like a prizefighter eager for a win. From the moment we saw each other, we knew she'd won.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good to see you, too, nicola!

--

You can make me come in just one hundred and forty characters?" She was skeptical. I was not. "Open your legs and I'll show you," I replied.

--

Funny how it works. The breaking of her voice precedes by one second the arcing of her body, inside and out. Thunder and lightning reversed.

--

It is the way you raise your hips to chase my finger after that first slow, wet swipe up your slit. With that, Dearest, I know you are mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I came out of the shower only to find my girlfriend & her girlfriend in the 69 position. Kissing, licking each others pussies. awesome sight!!
Matriarch
0 likes
Welcome to the site Rontre.
Lurker
0 likes
Finally, he slowly pushed into her warm wet wanting pussy. Stopping, he looked into her eyes, and her pupils large and lustful. He was lost.
Lurker
0 likes
Her skin was cool. Soon it would be warmed and a nice shade of red. He rubbed gently. She purred, and squirmed slightly. He raised his hand.
Lurker
0 likes
I see her as she lays asleep in fetal position, in spoons we lie. Vulnerable to me caressing her secret places; entering her throbbing heat.

~F~
Lurker
0 likes
One searching look sets our scene. Flames burn intensely; gazing upon one another. Blissfully purging our colliding, heated searing lusts.

~F~
Lurker
0 likes
Wishing I could feel her hot interior walls throbbing around my erection. Tasting her leaking essence within my mouth; impatiently waiting.

~F~
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Pulling himself out, I realised that I had been probed not once, but unknowingly twice. My excitement concealed his invasion and I loved it.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks for the contributions, I've not updated twitter for a while with these. Will do so today.
Lurker
0 likes
Your whole body shudders as i find your spot...You speak in the language of Orgasm...I have permanent scars on my back that remind me of you
Lurker
0 likes
Our eyes meet, lustful eyes. Anticipation, hearts race. The first touch, electric. Passion, unsurpassed. The afterglow, delicious.
Lurker
0 likes
She looked me over like I was her last meal. Longing met my eyes and chilled my soul unlike the coldest winter. Her sudden warmth overtook me.

(Punctuation pushed it over a few characters)

--- -- -

Her lips met mine in our lustful embrace. Skin became our only refuge. We moved as one passionately. Up and down like well trained puppets.

--- -- -

In a sudden rush of orgasmic bliss, she concealed my prick deeper and further inside. My eyes glazed over as hot cum blanketed her internally.
Lurker
0 likes
“I’ll take the position and I’d love you to bring me to dinner,” smiled Ms. Smith, “But I was rather hoping you might fuck me first. Here, now.”

“That’s fine,” I grinned.

(139 Chrtrs!!!)
xx SF
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Wildcat
Our eyes meet, lustful eyes. Anticipation, hearts race. The first touch, electric. Passion, unsurpassed. The afterglow, delicious.

That's 10 characters too few
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks stars00hollow and stephanie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rhythmically his pole slid in and out. She moaned, fit to purring, loving every precious inch of the pounding, feeling her orgasm building
Clarabelle
.wordsinorange.blogspot.com
'Life shrinks and expands in relation to ones courage'
Anais Nin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Monocle
I tweeted these many moons ago:

---

I trace the lines of her body with my eyes, archiving. Fixing her like this in my mind. I have to, because, at some point, I will untie her.

---

Go on, keep it up, smiling like that, Miss Strapless-and-Sandals. Spy on me from the corners of your eyes. But careless. I'll eat you alive.

---

I see the hesitation in her eyes. She's guessing at who I am. Whether she can trust me. She can't. She shouldn't. I smile when she says yes.

---

You shouldn't be smiling. You've no idea what you do to me- what you've awakened in me. It scares _me_. It should scare the hell out of you.

This rocks! x
Clarabelle
.wordsinorange.blogspot.com
'Life shrinks and expands in relation to ones courage'
Anais Nin
Lurker
0 likes
“Don’t,” she moaned, “please don’t.” I continued. She pushed her wet panties harder against my fingers. “Please,” she whispered, shaking now, “please don’t stop…”

(139 Chrtrs!!!)

Xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bite my lower lip, and cross my legs tight. Blushing. He knew what was happening, no denying it. I was wet, wet from his voice alone. (140 Characters)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
I bite my lower lip, and cross my legs tight. Blushing. He knew what was happening, no denying it. I was wet, wet from his voice alone. (140 Characters)

That one works for me.....

(He said in his sexiest Irish accent.....)

xx
SF
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

“Don’t,” she moaned, “please don’t.” I continued. She pushed her wet panties harder against my fingers. “Please,” she whispered, shaking now, “please don’t stop…”

(139 Chrtrs!!!)

Xx SF

Twitter tells me this is 162 characters. The idea is to make it exactly 140, that's the challenge!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
she arches her back wildly, throws a hand down to her shivering stomach still, hand grasping to steady her body as he fucks her relentlessly
Squirt is in the eye of the beholder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, its this one actually...

back arching wildly as she slides a hand down her shivering wet stomach and grasps the sheet to steady her body as he fucks her relentlessly
Squirt is in the eye of the beholder