last reply
621 replies
67.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Poetic:

He cleaved her fragrant petals. A stroke addressed with need; her soul possessed, her tongue confessed, a swollen sword’s largesse expressed

Or a simile:

His flexible fingers tickled the ivories of her passion. A cruel cacophony of discordant pleasures reverberated throughout her tortured soul

(EDIT) fixed character count using your tool. Your character counter and mine are not the same. Mine must be counting a double indent as two hidden characters. Regardless, after some fevered fiddling, the above phrases bunched, shuttered, and relaxed in the repose of 140 chr each. Cigarettes were smoked.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks NobeUddy, you made it onto our Twitter page

Both lines were missing periods so shouldn't technically have gone up, but hey, let's live dangerously for a change.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thank you Kyle, Algol and Rocco, all added

I should really check this thread more often.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I guess I shall give it a shot..

His smooth hands caressed my heated flesh. Rough kisses trace a path of fire across my quivering thighs. I wait with lustful anticipation.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Thanks NobeUddy, you made it onto our Twitter page

Both lines were missing periods so shouldn't technically have gone up, but hey, let's live dangerously for a change.

Thanks for that! It's hard getting the characters to play nicely together.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
2 chars short eroticwriter (this might help: http://www.lushstories.com/resources/count-characters.aspx)

No prob, I had used the counter originally but made so changes right before I posted, I'd though switch the characters properly but guess I missed something. LOL. This one should do it, 140 right on.

His smooth hands caressed my heated flesh. Rough kisses curve a path of fire across my quivering thighs. I waited with lustful anticipation.
Lurker
0 likes
Two lips: one of past remembrances, and one of future pleasures, both heated by the winds of delicious breath and extinguished by cool eyes.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thx Rocco.

I don't think the world's biggest watercooler has enough juice to handle the number of people hitting it, it hasn't been fast for over 6 months.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Fingers slippery with my cum rammed in and out of my cunt, she whispered, "Come for me". And I did, all over that talented hand.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I removed my fingers as her body began to relax. I stared into her dark eyes. She slowly exhaled, bit her lip and then whispered, "Fuck me".

Hmm. A bit more challenging than I thought. It's late, I'll try come up with more some other time.
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it...or, learn from it." - Rafiki, The Lion King
Matriarch
0 likes
128 characters only JJTee2010, it's meant to be 140 exactly, that's the challenge.
Matriarch
0 likes
Added to Twitterland Revolution, thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
I had known that such pleasure would taste this sweet. I could feel his sweet lips on my skin. Like butterflies wings can this last forever?
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks Rebecca.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If only I had seen this sooner. smile
Here's my try:

His mouth drowned her nipple in his warm breath. Biting her lips she closed her eyes, longing for his electrifying touch on soft naked skin.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks guys, you're both on our twitter page
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love. Sweat beaded on flesh, soft flesh pressed on hard flesh pressed deeply into soft flesh, desperate urgent motion, pressure building!
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
Lurker
0 likes
Sweat rolled down our backs as I enveloped his cock inside me. Euphorically, I bit my lip in pleasure, my walls rippling over his length.
Lurker
0 likes
I went to the bed to lay down my head when i found her there i rustled her hair and let my despair slip to the floor as i slipped inside.
Lurker
0 likes
Though we find ourselves in a sexual embrace we both have a love and passion to be together so that we may be loving and caring to both.
Lurker
0 likes
Both sweating, tension rising, pressure building, heat enveloping, this is not sex, this is what happens when you fall in love with another.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thank you for the contributions, they will be up shortly

I noticed a few there were 3 characters short, I've added them anyway. Please remember the challenge is supposed to be exactly 140 characters of hotness
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His lips traveled over her tummy, she could feel his hot breath nearing her moist lips, his tongue tracing their edges before probing inside
Algol
Matriarch
0 likes
You need a full stop at the end there Algol, nice try! (I added you anyway)
Lurker
0 likes
My being tingled with waves of pain and pleasure as her hands delved into the depths of my pussy and ass, powerfully pumping & pounding me.
Matriarch
0 likes
Sounds like a nasty evening ensued Katland, I like it! You were 1 character short, but it's up (Check out smiler77's stories if you haven't already).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
giving it a go ..

She swayed her hips seductively in tune with the rythmic beat of the drums.Her heart raced as he looked lustfully into her kohl rimmed eyes.

Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
Heaven help the man that truly loves me. He took me in his arms and as he lowered his head to kiss me softly, he growled "Heaven help me."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welded together with fiery passion, our bodies engaged in fast, undulating movements... Until both of us burst out into shudders of ecstasy.