Twitter Writing Challenge: 140 characters of sexyness

last reply
621 replies
67.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
My ass bitten, I soon am moaning as you find your pace. Milking my prostate, coaxing semen to spurt from deep within me, thru my rigid cock.

“Stop by the store honey, and purchase some more lube, there is almost none left, and I want your full length inside my ass tonight, lover.”

As our combined cum trickles out of me and down the inside of my thighs into the sheets below, I silently hope to myself that it never ends.

Long after the rain has stopped and even now, six hours later as the sun begins to fight its way over the horizon, you are still fucking me.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Rumple and Smiler make it to the top table, thanks guys

Oh you really do like it nasty don't you smiler (you're not the only one).

Ha ha ha... erm what can I say.. except my body really does resent me.. smile
A Professional Writer is an amateur who didn't quit"
Lurker
0 likes
My sex has been heated, made wet and wanting by his hardness that has teased me to demand release that only his commanding cock can provide.

side note - apparently I have lots of time on the transit .... lost in naughty thoughts! lol
Van xo
Matriarch
0 likes
One of them made the lush account Wmm, the other 3 went into the secondary.

Another for VG in the secondary too.

Keep them coming folks, I sometimes get short of Tweet ideas.
Lurker
0 likes
The light touch of her tongue on the tip of his hard cock sent a current down his shaft to his quivering balls. He pushed into her open mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
His hands have marked my ass before. And again, I am on all fours, breathlessly awaiting to feel the forceful power of his hands marking me.

[too much transit time - lol]
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
The light touch of her tongue on the tip of his hard cock sent a current down his shaft to his quivering balls. He pushed into her open mouth.

2 characters too many, Twitter only accepts 140 - use the tool at the start of this post
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I could feel his warm breath on my breast as he gently blew on my little pebble nipple. I gasp for breath as he began to gently suck on me.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Her heels dug into his ass as he pumped her full of his seed, she moaned in ecstasy while he bit into her, the last of her orgasm subsiding.
Lurker
0 likes
I unbutton my skirt, slowly pulling down the zipper allowing it to fall to the office carpet and revealing my stunning nakedness to my boss.

(N - my word count on my cell txting better work this time! lol)
Lurker
0 likes
Just post in in your twitter account and check it for the word count before you post it in here Van.
Lurker
0 likes
thanks Necho ... that works too .... so .... here's another one thanks to my transit rides ....

My body is wet, steamy and hot. He has been playing my body like a rich cello - fingers and bow producing my most lustful music for his ear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His balls were hairless, huge, hot, and in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Snowfall, dark and cold nights cannot extinguish our flame. Our bodies, lost where time does not exist cry out in pleasure, cry out in pain.
Lurker
0 likes
He whispered that he has never stopped loving me as he kisses the tears from my eyes. Our bodies respond quickly as wetness meets hardness.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks folks, I'll add these in next week.

That's about 50 letters only sizequeen - it's meant to be 140
Lurker
0 likes
His skin reacted to the lightest of touches from her wet hungry tongue. Holding still, his moan encouraged her to explore his body further.
Lurker
0 likes
Her blouse was open a few buttons. He could see the pale silky curve of her breasts whispering for him to touch her warm and alluring skin.
Lurker
0 likes
Then our bodies slip into place, your breath radiating against my chest. Two fingers lightly trace the length of my sides; I am ready.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks you guys, I've put them up.

Try and make it exactly 140 characters folks.
Lurker
0 likes
I returned to the table and as I sat down I tucked my now soaked panties into his top pocket with a saucy wink. “So I’m guessing that’s a Yes?” he smiled, his eyes twinkling.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I returned to the table and as I sat down I tucked my now soaked panties into his top pocket with a saucy wink. “So I’m guessing that’s a Yes?” he smiled, his eyes twinkling.

That's 36 characters over the 140 limit!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by stephanie

That's 36 characters over the 140 limit!

I can write.... I just can't count!!! (Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Lurker
0 likes
OK.... Kill the first 31 letters and change "Twinkling" to "bright".... (SHAZAM!)

"I tucked my now soaked panties into his top pocket with a saucy wink. "So I'm guessing that's a yes, he smiled, his eyes bright."

(I genuinely CANNOT count...)
Matriarch
0 likes
That's why I included a link to a character counter in the first post

Thanks for the entry.
Lurker
0 likes
I sat, his long, thick cock inside me, feeling his heartbeat in my pussy, wondering if I really wanted to practice Tantric sex or just come.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks Candytiger, that was 139 characters though
Lurker
0 likes
She stood there, just inside the door of the bar, all tiger and milk, lightning inside sweltering days, jasmine tea with a touch of bitters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The tip of his tongue slipped passed her moist wet lips just under her sensitive clit tasting the thick nectar flowing from her sweet pussy.
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Like sweet steamy city jazz rain provides soft percussion as the sounds of night birds accompany our movements leading to the moment we cum.