Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trying to locate stories

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
My younger days were very different.I had a relationship that was ongoing but my burning desire ,that I achieved was to spend time with mature couples and learn about different ways of life. Husbands who liked to watch their wives have sew with younger guys .I experimented with some who loved to see me screw wife dressed in some of her lingerie.One couple in there mid to late fifties aloud me to take out their 30s daughter after a marriage breakdown Her mother was a very large woman who just loved me in her bed. I have a problem finding stories with these themes Any help would be appreciated thanks.
colin123
Quote by jumbuck50
My younger days were very different.I had a relationship that was ongoing but my burning desire ,that I achieved was to spend time with mature couples and learn about different ways of life. Husbands who liked to watch their wives have sew with younger guys .I experimented with some who loved to see me screw wife dressed in some of her lingerie.One couple in there mid to late fifties aloud me to take out their 30s daughter after a marriage breakdown Her mother was a very large woman who just loved me in her bed. I have a problem finding stories with these themes Any help would be appreciated thanks.

My stories may interest you, most are based on true events. My wife loves to fuck other guys, sometimes while I am dressed and watch. She just loves me to lick her clean after she has been used. Check out my profile, plenty of pictures of us both as well as over 50 stories to enjoy.