This is the ask the Author

last reply
15 replies
2.7k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did not find a section for this, so I must guess this is the place.
My question is as follows:

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered or shoplifting?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aslo,

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?
Matriarch
0 likes
These are questions that are going to keep me awake tonight. People need to know the answers

You're one heck of a funny fella batman
Lurker
0 likes
If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered or shoplifting?

Guess she won't be calling the cops in either case.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Batman

The cops may have a problem with a jury in a case, but legally it's . However, the minimum they can get you on is fraud because you didn't pay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Batman
Aslo,

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

This is a bit of linguistic twister in two parts.

1. Bra is short for brassiere a French word and is an undergarment for a lady's bust. So it's a bust holder not a tit holder and the ladies only have one bust each.

2. Panties is a derived femanised version of pants, why is beyond me and any record I can find. Pants is a shortened form of the word pantaloons which were tight fighting pants that hugged tight to the posterior.

My personal opinion is that Panties is an abbreviation of the word Pantalettes which were long drawers frilly above the ankles and worn by women and children. I cans ee these shrinking to the modern frilly panties and the word shrinking from pantalettes to panties very easily.

Many moons ago, probably before most of you lot were born and dinosaurs like me roamed the earth in our youth, women wore under garments or drawers of plain cotton, also the smaller and tighter ones were often called underpants. Panties always referred to the short tight fitting frilly versions with lace etc or made out of silk and satin.

Hope that helps you out. now go put your silk panties on and go to back bed.
Matriarch
0 likes
You're a font (fount, fountain?) of knowledge Deadly!

Did you used to work in research or something similar?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now that is just 'PLAIN' wrong.

I'm suppose to get hot looking at that. Ya - right.

Neme just went on vacation - for ever.
Lurker
0 likes
Wouldn't it only be shoplifting if you had sex with her without paying?
Matriarch
0 likes
lol apes.

If it were against her will it's . If he didn't pay after he had his way, then that's plus shoplifting too in my book.

We need an inhouse psychiatrist
Lurker
0 likes
It'd be fraud if the "customer" wasn't pleased. So let's see: If he had his way, and didn't pay, and didn't like it, he'd be a fraudulent, shoplifting, disappointed .

Now what would he be if she liked it? Aye, there's a zen question.
Lurker
0 likes
...'The Horse Whisperer' ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Batman

That actually happened you know and the prostitute went to the police after a week or so saying she had been . When asked why she had left it for a week she replied she hadn't realised she had been until the cheque bounced.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
Quote by Batman

That actually happened you know and the prostitute went to the police after a week or so saying she had been . When asked why she had left it for a week she replied she hadn't realised she had been until the cheque bounced.

LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Haha...Great thread!