last reply
9 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello everyone,

I trust you're all enjoying your Easter weekend. Going at it like bunnies, I hope! Just thought I'd say hi, since I'm enjoying the site a lot (bravo, Lush & co!) - some really talented writers here. I have two stories on the site, and I'm working on two more that I plan to submit soon. I like stories that are fun, and obviously hot. (I enjoyed that story on here about the male model in the art class, I must find that one again!)

Teezer

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glad to meet you, Teezer - great to see another female posting
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's the one - thank you!
Matriarch
0 likes
A warm welcome to the forums Teezer

Glad you enjoy the site, thanks for the compliment

Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome Teezer...though I'm pretty new here myself...hopefully we will one day remember these days and share a laugh or three as 'oldtimers'
Administration
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c
Welcome Teezer...though I'm pretty new here myself...hopefully we will one day remember these days and share a laugh or three as 'oldtimers'

You two know each other? Share the goss!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kat
Quote by Curious2c

You two know each other? Share the goss!

Oops, my bad, uh...nope, don't know Teezer...well, I don't think I do anyway. I was just remembering Literotica and how I started there a long time ago and the people I've met since then, there. Hoping that Lush Stories becomes a place like that in some ways. Good friends and all that.bhFf1bvh2W0QVMJH
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c
Oops, my bad, uh...nope, don't know Teezer...well, I don't think I do anyway. I was just remembering Literotica and how I started there a long time ago and the people I've met since then, there. Hoping that Lush Stories becomes a place like that in some ways. Good friends and all that.QkImwrUafa7THioV

Precisely the aim of our site Curious2c. Literotica is such a gargantuam site now, it's hard for anyone other than the power posters to get their voice heard as it were

I've tried to open lush stories to be more of an all round community input feel - comments / embellishments on stories, voting etc, so there's a fair amount of differentiating happening there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks, Curious2c, a warm welcome to you, too.