Story Readings

last reply
1 reply
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This is just an idea I had for people to do a little self-promotion. I was thinking of how author's have a "reading" of their new book, where they read out a few lines or a paragraph from their book. Well I thought maybe we could do something similar on Lush, where people can post a small section of thier new stories to entice people to read them. I dunno if its an acceptable idea, or if its been done before but I guess I'll start it off with my new story.

Elwin was looking in her direction, and she could see that he was letting his eyes wander over her body. She immediately got butterflies in her stomach but she carried on looking at him, waiting for him to make eye contact with her. He spent quite a while admiring her tits. Nicole had inherited her mother’s natural assets and had developed a pair of pert 32D’s. She decided to get up and act like she was headed back to the workshop. As she had hoped, she noticed him getting up too out the corner of her eye. She knew there would be no one in the workshop yet, as their lunch break didn’t end for another fifteen minutes. That would be more than enough time for her to make her intentions clear to him.

lushstories.com/stories/first-time/santas-daughter.aspx
Check out my new story The Painter!
Matriarch
0 likes
Hi Princess,

I apologise, nobody came back to you on this one. It slipped through.

The story snippets on the front of the site are generally enough for most people, however you could always befriend people and do a broadcast message to them when you post a new story. I know several authors who do this successfully.

You can always post in the new section too, "Ask Readers", asking for feedback on your story, or announcing a new story.

I hope that helps!

Nicola