Story concepts you won't write?

last reply
33 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Quote by Coco
Many of my stories are based on fact. I choose to express myself in that way, but not all of the details of the event make it into a story. I don't mind exposing myself if it is therapeutic for me.

I don't think I could write a cuckold story, the humiliation factor is not something that I can write well.

I'm the exact same way with my writing, Coco. Also I can write any story, but a cuckold story (because of the humiliation factor) I don't think I can either.
Active Ink Slinger
I write for my own enjoyment and so far, my stories have been based on actual experiences, though modified somewhat in order to protect the identities of certain people. For me to write about something that I haven't experienced would be hard for me to do and less satisfying as, for me, it wouldn't be real. I've experienced a lot, sexually, and have enjoyed almost every experience. I find that I get my greatest joy from remembering past escapades, in detail, and then trying to successfully capture that moment and, in an erotic manner, attempt to convey it to my readers. I want my readers to enjoy a nice orgasm while reading one of my stories. That's my ultimate goal.
Active Ink Slinger
I won't write about anything grossly immoral or illegal.
I also avoid writing gay/lesbian/transgender stuff. Since I'm straight, I will leave that to people who actually live the lifestyle.
I don't write vampire or faerie stories.
I won't write about spouses cheating on each other.
I won't write anal stuff, or about people licking each others butts. Really, I can't think of a bigger turn OFF. It's unsanitary and gross.
Active Ink Slinger
anything involving scat or extreme pain.mild bondage and spanking can be sexy but torture, masochism and blood.no way