Scarletdown's Delurk

last reply
4 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello. I'm Scarletdown and I'm an alcoh^H^H^H^H^Herotica writer.

Been doing this since Summer of 2004, when I publicly posted my first RedTails story (The Missing Lynx). That was for the Summer Short Story Contest on soc.sexuality.spanking. That got my feet wet, and I have been doing RedTails tales off and on now for the past three years or so.

All of my works thus far have been posted here. To date, only four of those stories are complete (The Missing Lynx, The Misbehaving Lynx, Rescued?, and Blue Rosette). I've been rather undecided lately as to which current tale I should focus on next, in addition to working on yet another new story (The Sign Maker, the story of Frelic's first encounter with Thissle).

As those who have perused my works should know, RedTails is highly bottom oriented, with plenty of spanking and other activities focused on sexy bottoms. There is also a tremendous amount of dominance and submission in my stories, both consensual and forced. I will go deeper into the reasonings for this as time progresses, and even have a series of RedTails stories in the works showing the origins of why Niathian and Lockkian societies are so sexually charged (going back hundreds of thousands of years long before Humans arrived on the scene...)

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll try to think of more to add here later.
Matriarch
0 likes
Welcome to the forums Scarletdown Thanks for sharing a little about yourself. We have lots of fans in here!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi ScarletDown - I'm currently working my way through the A Night Out, A Night In series, and I'm enjoying it enormously!

Thanks for posting, and I look forward to more ;)

Knight
Knight Of Passion: The Man, The Legend, The Blog - and now, The Podcast!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KnightOfPassion
Hi ScarletDown - I'm currently working my way through the A Night Out, A Night In series, and I'm enjoying it enormously!

Thanks a bunch. One of these days, I need to get myself motivated to actually finish that one. As a rough estimate, I'd say there's probably around 5 or 6 chapters remaining there.

Also, I hope you read Rescued? before starting A Night Out. Rescued? takes place right before A Night Out, and the latter kinda gives away a major spoiler at the end of the former.

I did finally finish the first chapter of The Sign Maker. I've posted it a few places already, but now that I have thoroughly read the rules for what is appropriate here on this site, I'm a little reluctant to upload it here until the mods do a little more research into the appropriate laws where Lush is hosted to determine if such laws actually apply to written works.
Matriarch
0 likes
Check your PM Scarletdown

What style of story are you wanting to post exactly?

I'm aware of various legal cases pertaining to und|erage fiction for example, however I don't want such stories here, whether they are legal or not. I'm personally not keen on stories either - just my personal choice. If that's too vanilla for some people's tastes, then sobeit, they can hang out elsewhere!

Cheers,

~ Lush ~