Login

Published BUT Not Verified

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Can someone help me with what "not verified" means? It is listed under "Published" when I open the My Stories tab.

My question is based on curiosity as to if my stories are visible to others once published or do they have to be verified first?

Thanks!

scott
submissiveboi
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Please forgive my lack of effective looking before asking?!

Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Quote by submissiveboi
Can someone help me with what "not verified" means? It is listed under "Published" when I open the My Stories tab.

Hi Scott. Welcome to Lush. Not verified means your story has been received and is in our moderation queue. One of the volunteers will give it a once-over when time permits, and either pass it (at which point it becomes visible to everyone on the site front page) or return it to you with some suggestions for revisions so it meets our quality standards/guidelines.

The queue has been reaching record levels of activity recently so please bear with us if it takes a little longer than usual to get to your story.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 109 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

0 likes
Quote by submissiveboi

scott
submissiveboi

Yay! Another Scott! Soon we shall rule this board!

(or not)

And secret hint: Gold (and Platinum) members go to the top of the queue so if you are going to be posting stories regularly, it may be worth looking at a paying membership. I generally "go gold" but haven't been very active here recently so let it lapse until I pick up the pace again.

Scott
0 likes
Quote by WannabeWordsmith

Hi Scott. Welcome to Lush. Not verified means your story has been received and is in our moderation queue. One of the volunteers will give it a once-over when time permits, and either pass it (at which point it becomes visible to everyone on the site front page) or return it to you with some suggestions for revisions so it meets our quality standards/guidelines.

The queue has been reaching record levels of activity recently so please bear with us if it takes a little longer than usual to get to your story.

It is possible to cheat the system, just buy a gold or platinum membership, so your submission will go to the top of queue.