Photos at the beginning.

last reply
3 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've got a story id like to write but i want to add a Photo at the top. I want to know if I can grab one from the net or if I need permission? Or I'd like to know if there is someone on Lush that can take/provide the picture for me? Please feel free to message me with answers.
0 likes
It needs to be something you can legally use, either something of you're own or something that's under a Creative Commons or similar license. Beyond that, and the restrictions like "no genitals", you're pretty free. There was a guy on here a while ago advertising that he'd do do drawn cover art but he never responded to my PM. Not sure about photos.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
One of the best resources for legal photos "creative commons licence" is a site called morguefile.com. Unfortunately, it might be hard to find erotic photos there. Depends on the subject of the photo you want to use in your story.

For example I did a search on morguefile for legs and came up with some nice photos that could be cropped easily to represent a more erotic theme.

One note of caution: Morguefile is associated to iStock and Getty's imaging. If you do a search for something in morgefile and it doesn't find something in that category, the site will give you iStock photos. THESE are paid photos and copyrighted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you, I will have to look at Morguefile also.