Login

Orthodox Judaism?

last reply
2 replies
3 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Does anyone here have experience of Orthodox Judaism - enough to help me out with some matters of language (Yiddish, Hebrew), customs, clothing, hairstyles, education etc. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Many thanks!

Grusha

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

0 likes

myjewishlearning.com

And you can google people being nostalgic about the Yiddish as it’s often mixed with English, unless you were focusing on the Hasidic community with their contemporary dialect of spoken Yiddish.

I’ve also come across a Jewish erotica site somewhere too that has a number of orthodox and ultra-orthodox contributors online that might be more helpful if you wanted to see how people in the community write about their experiences and fantasies.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by VioletVixen
myjewishlearning.com

Thanks to everyone who has offered their help on this, both here and privately. In the end, I found the challenge of finding out exactly what Jewish customs were current in different time periods a bit too much for my meagre scholarship. But I hope I made an acceptable compromise. Here's the story:

Akedah!

If you are well-versed in Jewish midrash, that title is your clickbait; but you will be surprised at where it in fact takes you...

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)