Looking for a specific story

last reply
14 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Hey guys!

It's my first time posting on the Lush forums, and I'm looking for a little help. A while back I read a story, and now I can't find it again. I'm fairly certain that it was here on Lush, but I could be mistaken. I'll describe what I remember of it, and if anyone recognizes it I would appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Here's the goods:

-It was a high school student/teacher scenario. Female student, male teacher.
-There was a light D/S dynamic.
-The girl had a purple heart tattooed on the back of her neck.
-The story had multiple parts. The first part dealt with the girl's seduction of the teacher, and the second (I think there were only 2) was about them getting together at his house.

Thanks!
Rookie Scribe
I actually did try the search function before I posted here, but to no avail. Open-ended searches like "purple heart", "purple tattoo", or "heart tattoo" all come up with about 300+ results (which I spent about an hour sifting through), and closed searches with the same parameters come up with nothing...

Like I said, I'm almost positive that it was here on Lush, but I could be mistaken. Is it possible that it was removed some time in the past?
Matriarch
If you put in tattoo only into the search box there's 52 returns, that should be easy enough for you to scan through

I don't think the "purple + tattoo" option works, it brings up all results for purple and all for tattoo, but not for those stories that contain both. I'll ask my programmer to look into it.
Rookie Scribe
Hmm, I still can't find it, I guess I must've been wrong about it being here. Unless it was removed for whatever reason. Thanks for trying though!
Lurker
If I'm not mistaken, the author has the option of removing a story. I'm not sure Lush can track that, however.
Lurker
You can't find it because school is out for the summer.
Matriarch
I've discovered that when you put in 2 or more phrases, it actually treats it like an "or", so if you have "purple tattoo" it will find all stories with purple, or tattoo, not both.

This is going to be fixed shortly, so it will be much easier tracking down individual stories in future.

It does sound like that story was never even shown on this site though if you've gone through all those tattoo search returns
Matriarch
The search feature has been updated, there are now 2 stories which contain both tattoo and purple - I hope it's one of them!
Lurker
Hi infernum. Hope you stick around even if you can't find your story!
Rookie Scribe
@ roccotool: lol

@ Lush: Thanks for updating the search function. Unfortunately, it seems like, if that story was ever even here, it's gone now. Oh well!

@chefkathleen: Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. Lush is the best site around!
Lurker
cool. Glad to have ya.
Rookie Scribe
Ya I deleted my story because of my gf. It was a real life one.....We are going through stuff about it...sad
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by vampchick
Ya I deleted my story because of my gf. It was a real life one.....We are going through stuff about it...sad

I hope that worked out ok for you.
Mr Nobody
Quote by vampchick
OMG ..The trouble you have caused ....Go stand in the corner for an hour