last reply
5 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Administration
0 likes
Hi!

I'm a personal friend of one of the site owners here, and helping out promoting the site amongst other things.

Am not much of a writer myself, but do enjoy reading erotica - there's some very high standard stories here [smilie=co - hopefully we can get some publishers sniffing around these parts down the line
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kat
Hi!

I'm a personal friend of one of the site owners here, and helping out promoting the site amongst other things.

Am not much of a writer myself, but do enjoy reading erotica - there's some very high standard stories here [smilie=co - hopefully we can get some publishers sniffing around these parts down the line

Welcome Kat. Which parts did you want the publishers to sniff exactly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kat
Hi!

Hi Kat ... good to see you BUT
Personal friendship is no excuse for teasing us with "not much of a writer myself ..." so take the covers off and show us what you have (so to speak)

Nice avatar btw
Administration
0 likes
Quote by deluxeduck
Welcome Kat. Which parts did you want the publishers to sniff exactly

I set myself up for that one. I see what kind of minds frequent these parts, gloves off.....

Hi Susan - thanks for the welcome.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, an AV to go with the email invite...nice.

Hopefully I'll have more stories to post here soon, so I can earn my keep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Kat...nice avatar Kat ..wowzer!! ( is that you Btw??...of course it is!!)