Interest in You v. Your Writing

last reply
70 replies
6.4k views
1 watcher
4 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Perhaps we need a "Converse with Your Favorite Author(s) Happy Hour Night"...though I've heard rumors some authors have potty mouths after a few drinks...even the guys!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by WmCutterBlack
Perhaps we need a "Converse with Your Favorite Author(s) Happy Hour Night"...though I've heard rumors some authors have potty mouths after a few drinks...even the guys!

Now THAT would be fun!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

Quote by Myrrhhhhhh

Unless I've added a "true" tag, in the case of verisimilitude, let it be fiction. smile

Exactly, I will let readers know whether they like it or not (hopefully, they will). Otherwise, it is what I have read, what we desire, or our naughty daydreams & thoughts. It is like a recipe, ingredients made from desire and experiences. I think for me; it is about being honest... because I think about sex a lot, and part of those desires is sharing it with others.😘

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I write a lot of and similar stories. I have never or will I ever do something like that. But, in all my stories, the sex is real, I write about positions and stuff that I like to do. So, when a reader reads my stories they will know, aha, Natasha likes to suck cock, or be taken hard from behind and so on.

I did have a resent experience with a transgender girl, pre-op. I have written many stories about them but never had the actual experience. It wasn't surprising that I had gotten several things wrong in my stories about sex with a pre-op trans girl. I live and learn and stand corrected. Bless her horny heart!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Creativity comes from within thus it is impossible not to involve yourself. The reader plays a vital part inasmuch as they make the creation live and interpret it in way that best suits them. I both enjoy and am motivated by the comments of readers. In a very few cases I have had a chance to talk in depth with them. It has for the most part been illuminating. The few authors I speak to are almost universally encouraging.

0 likes

Your writing is you.. perhaps the real you maybe the fantasy you. But YOU are in it somewhere. Erotic stories are for my lust , poems are for my love. There has never been anyone on here who’s writing I didn’t enjoy chatting to. Your stunning brains make you amazing conversationalists too. We love both of you and we thank you.

Easily amused
1 like

Interesting writers are usually interesting people.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

0 likes

In many of my stories, there's a first-person narrator who's a straight male standing six feet one and broad shouldered, which is a description that matches real-life me. When the "I" character is 16 and gets told he's tall and big for his age, this is straight out of my own life experience. I unfortunately never got to have sex with a 25-year-old girl like Audrey in "Pinot Grigio", but I did play chess by myself and cooked for myself too. From time to time, I like to revisit my own teenage years in the context of a sexual fantasy set in the 1940's or 1950's.

In "The World Championships" I describe the 1946 championships in olympic weightlifting, in the heavyweight division (182 lbs and up back then) in a way only a lifter can. If the main character in Stranger On A Train is a tennis player, then it can also be done with an olympic weightlifter.

In "Maria", the bus driver is exactly my age and has a lot in common with me in real life. Very importantly, the story takes place in the place where my mother grew up and they have sex in that place called Rosemère where I grew up some 30 years after the time the story is set in.

It is possible that adhering to a model too close to real-life me may cause some stiffness in the way my character talks and interacts in the story, unbeknowst to me. So I'll keep that in mind.

"Solo Girl In The Dust" is the one story where I roleplay a character from the opposite gender. I can do that too! smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by sprite
there is a little of me in everything i write. some of the stories, there is a lot of me, i think those are obvious, and some, it's just a little brush of me, but there is always something. I think that, people might even be surprised by which brush strokes are more me and which are less. i like to think that i am not so obvious at least. i think that stories have to come from somewhere, mostly our experiences, and that includes stories we've read that have touched us or movies or events or other people. that said, especially since this is online, don't assume that someone is a certain way - i think that those few i've let get close to me here, know that my 'public persona' is just part of who i am, the part i like sharing. behind that, there is a much more complex girl, just like i am sure that behind everyone else's avatar is a complex man or woman with a life beyond that of writing sex stories.

ps - i always assume that you (Daisy) are Cinderella with the glass dildo sticking out of your bum - it makes me giggle to picture you as thus during our chats. ;)

I agree wholeheartedly and my poems reveal at times, a momentary mood which is a fleeting piece of myself. My few stories are influenced by what I am reading at the time, the creative muddle in my mind and what life churns up on a daily basis. In the final part of my”Odious” trilogy I came across in my research that the Archangel Michael and Lucifer were brothers and that Michael actually was responsible for throwing Lucifer out of the Garden of Eden, not God. That has found a place in my mind and may take form of a future story or appear in something I write later. I am fascinated by Babylon, the ancient city not the movie also Mesopotamia. *** I did like the movie a lot. As some may have noticed I have very little regard for facts so I should never be quoted. My life in a capsule is somewhat frivolous. No one depends on me financially, emotionally or physically. I enjoy my own company as well as the company of others. I sail in the Gulf of Mexico by myself whenever possible. I am middle aged (if I live to 100) and retired since I was 48when I sold my company. You now know enough about me so you don’t need to read what I write to find out anything about me. I sense a great sigh of relief.

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes

Quote by Ensorceled

Interesting writers are usually interesting people.

Not me. I'm as dull as dried dog shit.

Wait...

Don't believe everything that you read.