2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Go for it (no cheating )

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isn't that the line from The Mad Hatter's Tea Party?

If so, the reply was "I haven't the slightest idea"

I remember we had to "do" The Mad Hatter's Tea Party in French in order to impress the assembled parents during our second year at high school, in an attempt to indicate they were getting value for money in the education of their little darlings !!!

I was Alice and the line for some reason has always stuck in what passes now for my mind

"Pourquoi un corbeau resemble-t-il a une pupitre?

Je n'en ai pas le moinde idee ! "

Isn't it strange how some things are remembered ? - that was 33 years ago when I was 12. Young, sweet, naive, innocent of the ways of wicked men !!!!!
Matriarch
0 likes
You're one smart cookie Susan! All I remember about French is Eddie Izzard taking the mick out of the language, "le sange est sur le branche". Great stuff.

Oh, while I'm here, enjoy:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Susan -- I see we are both Eddie Izzarding !!! Nice quote btw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sami

Hi Sami -- hey that clip is very funny. I wonder who was the audience? They all seemed to understand and respond !!

Nice bum Sami kiss kiss !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
Quote by Sami

Hi Sami -- hey that clip is very funny. I wonder who was the audience? They all seemed to understand and respond !!

Thank you Susan (she says, blusing modestly)

But actually I think your rose is very evocative. Is that the word I want? mmmm yes I think it is LOL Do you get many pistils in there?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sami
Quote by SusanEngland
Quote by Sami

Thank you Susan (she says, blusing modestly)

But actually I think your rose is very evocative. Is that the word I want? mmmm yes I think it is LOL Do you get many pistils in there?

Well it was plucked most carefully. See you in the girls loo? End cublcle LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've heard stories about you private school girls, and all the local shops running out of candles

Actually, that's a good story idea
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now then Insomniac ... you are not going to tell me that boys never did the naughties in the cubicles?

Well if you do I won't believe it LOL

ERmmm candles ?????????????? ... No comment as they say, we were just good friends !
Lurker
0 likes
When the raven spills the ink, the desk goes dark. Bring in the hearse, for the bird is dread.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
You're mad! You're mad!
[url]http://[/url]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
actually the quote is writing desk