HI ALL!!!

last reply
8 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey everyone! I have been a member of the site for a little while but decided I should finally introduce myself....lol. I used to be a 'silent' member of another site and I was the one who introduced Pixie to it (yes you can thank me later Rocco); which by friends she met there brought her (and me) here. I go by fystee here....and yes I am a little feisty...lol. I love reading the stories and the forums. I don't put my two cents in very often though...lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi...

Welcome to Lush. Don't be shy...get on out and visit on the boards.
Matriarch
0 likes
Hi fystee, thanks for introducing yourself. We hope you enjoy the site and forums, and looking forward to getting to know you better
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Yuppers.....Fystee there, she's my BEST FRIEND!! LOL Shes quiet, but hound her some and she will come around....LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hi fystee. nice to see you round these parts.

my wife used to be all feisty, now she's all "be nice to me"....oh, sorry, that's not true, it's in a song by the streets. nothing to read here, move along pls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Lurker
0 likes
Now, fystee, why didn't you say much at the other place? But it's good to see you here and nice to meet you as well. Uh oh, if you're a friend of Pixie's.....
Just kidding.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Hey now!! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hello there fystee. welcome to the asylum.