last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello wondeful people!

I'm trying to find a fantastic story I read a couple of months back. Only issue is I don't remeber the author or the story's title.

I'm pretty sure it was under the Love Stories category and it was written in the perspective of a man and a woman. It was about a girl who went to the beach with some friends and then sees an attractive surfer guy who has a dog. The guy crashes on his board and she tries to help him. He lives in a house across the road and he then watches her as she goes off by herself. Somehow she ends up back at his place, they have sex etc but then she finds out her friends dad or something has died and she has to leave. They dont see eachother again until years later when she tracks him down and reveals she has had his daughter and then they are all happy and together.
anyway it was a really good story.
Anyone recognise it and know where I may find it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the site search doesn't help, you could try typing "site:lushstories.com beach dog surfer" into google and seeing what it comes up with

Of course it won't help if the author deleted his/her account and all attached stories.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
0 likes
It was CowgirlBrumby's "The Beach House". I remember the details because it was a competition entry a while back. From a quick look at her profile I think she took it down from here because it's now an e-book.

http://www.lushstories.com/cowgirlbrumby