Hardcore Incest Story

last reply
69 replies
14.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This has given me an idea for a story....erm.....

Austrian 'hid daughter in cellar'

The house where the man and his daughter lived

A 73-year-old Austrian is under arrest on suspicion of hiding his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathering seven children with her, police say.

More >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7369851.stm
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, just that quote is enough to make me refrain from even reading the article.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's is sick. She had a set of twins and 1 died. 3 lived upstairs and the daughter lived in the cellet with the other 3.

Which nring up a question I have had with these types of forums.
Don't get me wrong here:

We allow insect stories - like this one in todays paper, but not under age- isn't it still and wrong?

It seems to one writer it's ok and to an other it's not. Just like other types of sex are right for some and for others.

Again, please don't get me wrong - I believe all is fair in sex "IF" all are ok with it.

Bat
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by Batman
We allow insect stories

Those stories really BUG me!

I know this was a typo...but it gave me my first belly laugh of the day (albeit unintentionally).

Thanks Bat!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Newest series:

Jenna's First Time - Part 1 Of 2 & Jenna's First Time - Part 2 Of 2

New micro: Making Constellations.

Lurker
0 likes
Tech, don't say that so loud. The next thing we'll be reading is insects having , with incense lit from incendiaries.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, I really never could spell. Anyone that knows me knows that.

We allow insect stories - like this one in todays paper, but not under age- isn't it still and wrong?

See, I spelled it wrong and right in the same line.

But my point still stands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Incest, like it or not, is one of the most popular genres. It's kind of the dirty little secret of erotica. Why? Because people always want what they can't have. And no matter how adept you are at attracting members of the opposite sex, it will never be acceptable to have an intimate relationship with a family member. The aspect is an undeniable fact.

But one of the major keys to writing a good story seems to be love. In my experience, there have been very few good stories involving non-consensual sex. Is wrong, I don't know. But forcing sex on anybody against their will certainly is. What this man did isn't sexy, it's evil.

Is it OK to write about and post stories about it with the intent to titillate? I believe so. If there is anything right about , it's that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, that guy certainly is evil boobigorilla. I'd have him shot if I were the judge over there.

Insects aside, (insecticide?), I agree on not having underage stories on here.

Incest between consenting adults is a different topic altogether. I like this quote about , "It varies in some states, but is always immoral". I agree. It has never appealed to me, but I can see why the appeal is there, forbidden fruit and all that jazz.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So then I raise another point.

Rape stories ?
Animal stories ?
Snuff sotries ?

What is right in one eye -
is not always right in an others.
So, I make not judgement, for I enjoy most but some make me sick.
And those that do sicken me - I choose not to read. MY CHOICE.

Food for Thought

Bat
Matriarch
0 likes
I know where you are coming from Batman.

I've been around sites that allow pretty much everything though, and you know what, the sites don't tend to last long, or end up really attracting a very specific type of visitor if you know what I mean. I really don't want our site alienating the majority of people just because of obscure story content. I wont even go into morality issues.

What kind of people want to read stories of people having sex with someone against their will? Or humping a dog? Or having sex which involves someone dying as a result? Seriously. Imho, they need
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Batman
So then I raise another point.

Rape stories ?
Animal stories ?
Snuff sotries ?

What is right in one eye -
is not always right in an others.
So, I make not judgement, for I enjoy most but some make me sick.
And those that do sicken me - I choose not to read. MY CHOICE.

Food for Thought

Bat

So you'd be ok with Lush allowing stories on here, so long as you didn't have to read them? What happens if there was no clue in the title - you'd be there reading away, not knowing what was coming up 2/3 of the way through the story, and suddenly the guy pulls a knife on this reluctant young lady, and forces her to do the business. How would that come across to the average site visitor?

I personally don't visit sites that allow such material, it is totally against my upbringing and core beliefs. For example, I stopped going to thehun years ago after discovering they allowed animal p0rn on there. That shit makes me sick seriously.tx5KotxTj6JJHEE7
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not here to judge. I only hope people will read my stuff and enjoy it. But I have only written fantasy/romance type stuff so far, and I still get emails from people who say my stories are repulsive, due to some of the more explicit content. There is always going to be someone who isn't into what your into.

Personally, I believe that as long as they are just writing about it, and not actually doing it, you can write any fucked up thing you want. There are some things that I personally won't read, but that's my right. And since this is Lush's site, she gets to set the rules about what can be posted. If she doesn't want , violence, or , that is her right. And I support her.

As for the issue of not knowing if something you don't want is going to be in a story, I know that Storiesonline.net has story codes. When you post, you have to go through a list of different fetishes and check the ones that appear in your story. There is everything from Heterosexual stories with no sex at all, to underage pregnant werewolves being forced to blow vampires in the future. When you search for a story, you can choose to filter out the story codes that you don't like. It works pretty well in reverse too. You can find a very specific story type without much fuss.
0 likes
I believe in freedom. Freedom means changing the channel if I don't like what is on TV (or simply turning it off, for that matter). I can turn on a different station on the radio if I don't like the lyrics of a particular song. I can turn the page if an article in a magazine is distasteful or upsetting to me. I believe it is MY responsibility to look at or read only what is of interest to me and to avoid things I don't care to see or read about. I have a choice. I can choose to continue once I find a story to be "not my thing" or I can choose to move on. I don't expect the world to think as I do, or shield me from what is unpleasant. It is my job to provide my own filter for what I find acceptable in my life.

There are some things that are exciting to read about, even though I would never actually do them in a million years....ah the power of the mind to enjoy fantasy. There are other things that I have no desire to ever hear about or read about or see. Those include anything to do with kids, animals, scat, snuff, or . I am not judging those who would find these subjects interesting, but for me, they fall into the unacceptable category. Just my opinion. Having been many years ago, I can assure you there is nothing exciting or sexually titillating about it.

It is up to Lush what she feels is acceptable to be included in her site, but it is up to me to take responsibility for what I choose to read or not read once something is posted. If I read the tags and it looks like something that I don't want to read, well then it's up to me to steer clear.

Just my thoughts on a touchy subject.

Tech

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Newest series:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Tech.
As I am not a writer and my 'SPEELing' is worse, you have stated in words what I could not. It is up to Lush, it's her forum and us to choose what we read. Click bad - Click stinky - CLICK ahhhh - good stuff. That smiple.

MrPlow, you made a good post. Makes people think.

Lush, love - you have a great forum and super people here - Thank you.

Bat

I will always play the devil's advocate and make one think. It doesn't mean I believe in it.
0 likes
Sorry about teasing you about your typo, Bat...it was just so darn funny at the time. "Insect stories." Made a nice segue for my corny comeback.

As for spelling...I'm a teacher, it's a bad habit of mine to notice errors.

Newest series:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can I post a story about a giant spider doing it with some guy and biting his knob off when they are done?

Nope prob Tech. If I can't take it, I need to move on.

Bat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Batman
MrPlow, you made a good post. Makes people think.

I will always play the devil's advocate and make one think. It doesn't mean I believe in it.

Thanks Batman. I normally play that role myself.

Great post as well Tech. Sorry to hear of your horrible ordeal.
0 likes
Thanks mr plow...I'm glad you liked my post.
I also enjoy the devil's advocate role quite often.

As for my ordeal? My mom (who passed away in January) had a great saying for that. Not sure who said it first...but she said it best:

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." She was right (she was always right).

Newest series:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tech, it is true.

The older I get, the smarter my parents become.

Fuuny also, made my sweetie stronger also, Tech.
But even 20 yrs later, it still bother me. She never talks of it.
0 likes
Quote by Batman
Tech, it is true.

The older I get, the smarter my parents become.

Fuuny also, made my sweetie stronger also, Tech.
But even 20 yrs later, it still bother me. She never talks of it.

Men feel hurt emotionally when their women get hurt physically. Men are problem solvers and they want to make everything better and feel helpless when they can't. At least that's my theory.

Newest series:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, let me say that I would never make light of what anybody on this forum has gone through. I am not a heartless monster, and it hurts me greatly to hear that evil like this exists in the world.

I say this because what I am about to ask may sound inappropriate. If it is, feel free to flame.

Here goes. Given what techgoddess has just said about men wanting to fix things and feel helpless when they can't, does anyone else think that sometimes, women don't want things to be fixed? Maybe I'm generalizing, but it seems that women hold on to this kind of pain rather than trying to make things ok. Whereas men either take direct action, or forget about it.

Keep in mind that I'm not saying which way is better. I am only sharing my observations on the subject. Being a guy, when something happens to a woman that I love, I want to make things ok again. But sometimes, it seems like they are the only thing standing in my way.
Lurker
0 likes
I think that is only wrong if the incestual relationship involves children under the age of consent, what ever that may be where ever they may be. I also think that most religions are why is looked at the way it is. Myself, I could never go there with my kids... however, a long long time ago I had a female cousin that was drop dead gorgeous and she was interested in me. If I hadn't had such issues with I'd probably have gone and done something I probably shouldn't have with her. She was 'that' hot.
0 likes
Quote by 800ibgorrila
Given what techgoddess has just said about men wanting to fix things and feel helpless when they can't, does anyone else think that sometimes, women don't want things to be fixed? Maybe I'm generalizing, but it seems that women hold on to this kind of pain rather than trying to make things ok. Whereas men either take direct action, or forget about it...

...Being a guy, when something happens to a woman that I love, I want to make things ok again. But sometimes, it seems like they are the only thing standing in my way.

Some people can work things out and let things go better than others. I am not convinced it is always a male vs. female thing. I know guys who can't get beyond hurts and women, like myself, who (with an amazing support system) get through a horrible life experience and move on.

I agree it can be frustrating when you want to help and you can't...no matter how hard you try.

Newest series:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess

Men feel hurt emotionally when their women get hurt physically. Men are problem solvers and they want to make everything better and feel helpless when they can't. At least that's my theory.

Sorry, was just building off of your theory.
0 likes
800ibgorrila: no need to apologize for having an opinion. And I don't necessarily disagree with you. Although I don't think one can generalize what all women do or what all men do, I will agree that some people (probably more often women...for hormonal reasons I would suspect) DON'T want things fixed. They would rather hold onto the emotion of hurt or fear or pain because confronting the cause of that emotion can be a damn scary thing to do. In other words, for some people, its easier to stay hurting than risk more emotional pain on the road to a solution.

Newest series:

Lurker
0 likes
I always find it interesting how a thread can go from one comment, in this case the story about the Austrian locking up his daughter and fathering kids by her, to men trying to fix things.

Some very good points were made and I was compelled to add my opinion. Many of my stories deal with , but I have no desire to partake in this type of activity with my daughters. Three of my four kids are adults and the one who is not an adult is 17. I find that some of my better stories come from a subject that is generally thought to be , or off limits by society. But I don't write about anyone forcing themselves on another. All of my stories deal with consenting participants.

I agree with those who opine that freedom is key. Freedom to read and freedom to not read, but with freedom comes responsibility. You can't have one without the other. I think my responsibility is to my reader and to the administrators of this site. I have the freedom to write as long I'm responsible enough to write within the guidelines set forth by the adminstrators. When I'm no longer responsible, then I lose my freedom.

I'm getting off my soapbox now. Thanks for lending an ear....or an eye...haha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone who reads my stories will quickly see that is an instant turn-on for me, but not for something like this. I find only erotic when there is a strong and binding love between family members. Where it becomes erotic is when that binding love "accidentally" spills over into sexual desire. It's not difficult I suppose, but coming from a family with only a mother who was rarely ever around, I find the idea of having family to be an extremely appealing fantasy. I think it's natural for me, having also been sexually abused at a very, very young age, to see that bond being a sexual one as well. I also find it extremely annoying to suggest that sexual desire begins and is "acceptable" only when a person turns 18.
All of the current laws are around to protect children and others from the desires of people who have been so removed from love that they can't possibly understand what it's like to feel it. To even feel a "thrill" at the and torture of another living being is to have become so completely lost that I can only feel pity for the self hatred that must be that person's mind.

You'll never find in my stories. You'll never find people forced against their will. But you will find , you will find youthfull desires and you will find other topics. I think anything treated with love is ok, anything where the other person is more important than you is ok. The laws are there to protect against those who have never experienced love and live in a lonely hellish state of mind.

Hmmm...wow that was really preachy. Color me righteous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Incest is a very touchy and subject for many people. I feel forced (or any other forced sex) is wrong. I feel if people feel a sexual attraction towards each other, they should pursue their feelings and explore them within their 'comfort zone".
Matriarch
0 likes
I just saw on the web news about this guy, so I dug up the thread again. Source: http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5237204/fritzl-incest-family-living-home/

Austrian victim Elisabeth Fritzl and her six children have moved out of the clinic where they have lived since news broke in April of her 24-year captivity and by her own father, her lawyer said on Monday.

The family was now living in a home of its own, lawyer Christoph Herbst said, refusing to give any more details.

Elisabeth Fritzl, now 42, was held captive in a cellar and by her father Josef Fritzl for 24 years, bearing seven children by him.

One died shortly after birth, while three were taken to live with Josef Fritzl and his wife.

The other three remained in the cellar with their mother all their lives, never seeing daylight, until one of them had to be taken to hospital in April, bringing the whole scandal onto the open.

The family was later reunited at the clinic in Amstetten-Mauer, where it received medical care and was protected from the media.

Josef Fritzl, 73, has been charged with murder, , sequestration, , grievous assault and slavery. His trial is expected to begin in March.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love how everyone is portraying the good side of and forgetting that most times it is a powerplay that is basically in another form. The same would be for a priest abusing his flock, or a teacher with one of their students.

Everything has some way of being portrayed from a good point of view, but somethings are still not allowed because of it. I understand Incest drives in the crowds and funds the site. I cannot understand however how is cool and , violence, and torture are too much. Just seems like selective persecution to me.

::: passes soap box onto the next member :::