Login

Favorite Mod appreciation xoxo

last reply
162 replies
18.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Nerdzilla
Lisa, though she's not a mod anymore. There's no shortage of greatness with that one. smile

Honestly, it's a great mod team that goes hand in hand with fantastic members and writers. It's why Lush is a great site to be a part of. You guys are amazing!
Buxom Enigma
God and this will be a hard one!

First off, I'll toss the now-advisor Milik as my first-ever fave. He not only approved my very first story, but he also sent me my first rejection. It was his friendship and mentoring that kept me throwing submissions in, and also he who talked with me about becoming a mod, as well. Even though I don't chat with him hardly ever anymore, I just want him to know just how much he really had an impact on me. I'll love ya always and forever, Mik.

Her Royal Spriteness is a real nightmare to work with. I mean ... the conditions in which we interact are fabulous! I love her to distraction and will do anything for her! Seriously, though ... she's a badass. She'll call me on something quicker than anyone else will, but she's also not averse to giving advice on occasion. She's my hero.

Ruthie and NymphWriter are two more that will message me with corrections, and also smack my hands when I've been a bad mod. The unicorn rider is a dear friend. And look, Ruthie? No name changes! LOL. Can't forget Lisa either. She was always a top-notch mod who verified and sent back stuff too! Every rejection I've gotten has helped teach me something new.

Buz has always been an amazing friend, and I can't even begin to thank him enough for how much he's helped me in the time I've been here. Supportive, helpful, and just generally an awesome writer, too!

And Steph, a man I CANNOT fail to mention, even though he's no longer a mod. He, in all of his insanity, is a missing part of myself. Even though the Irish twat is so far away, he mentored me, and just overall gave me GREAT freakin' advice when I needed it, be it mod stuff or real life. I miss him terribly, and he'd better read this.

ALL of the mods mean amazing things to me, but those ones are the tops who made the most of an impact on me when I first came to this site, and first joined the mod team.

I love this place!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
Quote by Katje

First off, I'll toss the now-advisor Milik as my first-ever fave. He not only approved my very first story, but he also sent me my first rejection. It was his friendship and mentoring that kept me throwing submissions in, and also he who talked with me about becoming a mod, as well. Even though I don't chat with him hardly ever anymore, I just want him to know just how much he really had an impact on me. I'll love ya always and forever, Mik.

Her Royal Spriteness is a real nightmare to work with. I mean ... the conditions in which we interact are fabulous! I love her to distraction and will do anything for her! Seriously, though ... she's a badass. She'll call me on something quicker than anyone else will, but she's also not averse to giving advice on occasion. She's my hero.

Ruthie and NymphWriter are two more that will message me with corrections, and also smack my hands when I've been a bad mod. The unicorn rider is a dear friend. And look, Ruthie? No name changes! LOL. Can't forget Lisa either. She was always a top-notch mod who verified and sent back stuff too! Every rejection I've gotten has helped teach me something new.

Buz has always been an amazing friend, and I can't even begin to thank him enough for how much he's helped me in the time I've been here. Supportive, helpful, and just generally an awesome writer, too!

And Steph, a man I CANNOT fail to mention, even though he's no longer a mod. He, in all of his insanity, is a missing part of myself. Even though the Irish twat is so far away, he mentored me, and just overall gave me GREAT freakin' advice when I needed it, be it mod stuff or real life. I miss him terribly, and he'd better read this.

ALL of the mods mean amazing things to me, but those ones are the tops who made the most of an impact on me when I first came to this site, and first joined the mod team.

I love this place!

Would it be possible, Just Once, for somebody to mention my name without using the terms 'insane' 'Irish' and 'twat'?

JUST FUCKING ONCE!

xx SF
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by stephanie

Would it be possible, Just Once, for somebody to mention my name without using the terms 'insane' 'Irish' and 'twat'?

JUST FUCKING ONCE!

xx SF

Steph; lovliest, sweetest, funniest man i know. an amazing writer, a philosipher, believe it or not, and a gentleman.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Buxom Enigma
Quote by stephanie

JUST FUCKING ONCE!

xx SF

Steph, a great man, amazing mentor with a flair for words I'd love to have. A hugely creative musician and one of the best friends a girl could hope for!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Chuckanator
Quote by Katje

I love this place!

This! But there are many others too. the thing that sets this site apart is the volunteers. I think of Regi taking the time out of her busy day to coach me on poetry, or Ashleigh giving advice on how to publish, or Nymphwriter helping edit my story. The list goes on. Sooo thank all the mods for giving of their time and talent.
Site administrator
Quote by stephanie

JUST FUCKING ONCE!

xx SF

You buy me a draught Guinness .. the best .. and I wont *ever* mention those words again.
Her Royal Spriteness
We have 3 new story mods, btw. Kathrynellie, Stormdog, and 0curious who are already doing a stellar job. Also, i want to give a shout out to Buz, one of our Senior mods, who really puts a lot of love and sweat into the job. Thanks Buz. You're my hero.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
There are several mods that have made me a better writer. Without mentioning names, they know who they are. I believe these mods made me think and create. It's taken over two years but I can see the betterment of my words now. My fondest wishes are to be a mod so that I can share and help develop someone's dreams. Words show character and bring to me my sings. NOT due to me, but I give due to the mods.
The Linebacker
Quote by sprite
We have 3 new story mods, btw. Kathrynellie, Stormdog, and 0curious who are already doing a stellar job. Also, i want to give a shout out to Buz, one of our Senior mods, who really puts a lot of love and sweat into the job. Thanks Buz. You're my hero.

Sprite, you are a bigger hero to me, as well as an inspiration.
Sprite..I wrote a ditty about a poem of mine going missing because of a computer glitz and she got my humor and sent me a lovely note

But all..all have been wonderful and take so much time with all us lushies

Thank you so much! You all are wonderful!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by stephanie

JUST FUCKING ONCE!

xx SF

Oh you crazy celtic cunt, you.

But seriously...I may have a particular favorite, but it wouldn't be right not to acknowledge all the mods for all their time and efforts on behalf of this whole community. Youze all rock!
Lurker
Quote by Frank_Lee

Oh you crazy celtic cunt, you.

But seriously...I may have a particular favorite, but it wouldn't be right not to acknowledge all the mods for all their time and efforts on behalf of this whole community. Youze all rock!

General Franco... I LOVE YOU... (But that doesn't help...)

I CANNOT help being IRISH!

I HAVE a mental disorder!

The being a bit of a cunt thing I'll grant you...

xx SF