Fact or Fiction

last reply
195 replies
24.3k views
10 watchers
197 likes
colin123

Quote by techgoddess

I hope that doesn't spoil the vision of me typing away on my laptop with my hair in a bun and my reading glasses on. 😉

Great

colin123

Working on a new story now, will be factual

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess

Published the second half of my recent true story. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/true/treehouse-dungeon-part-two-submissive-slut

Currently working on several stories simultaneously. Hoping to have something ready to submit in the next day or two.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

colin123

Just read a great story, based on facts.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘

My in-progress comp entry definitely has bits of my life sneaking in. Male losing virginity in college to a hot Chinese friend has a lot of me in it. The sequence of events is pure fiction though.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Active Ink Slinger

I've written a series that was based on fact but most of what I've written is pure fiction. Sometimes it's me expressing desires I have, but often it's just a story I wrote with none of "me" in it. As for reading it doesn't matter as long as the story is well-written and has an erotic theme.

colin123

Quote by darkroot50

I've written a series that was based on fact but most of what I've written is pure fiction. Sometimes it's me expressing desires I have, but often it's just a story I wrote with none of "me" in it. As for reading it doesn't matter as long as the story is well-written and has an erotic theme.

like that

Active Ink Slinger

Well, it’s a fact that I’ve had fantasies like my old stories. I still like to revisit those. Some of the details are real but that’s all.

An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
colin123

Have a read of some of mine, mostly factual