last reply
193 replies
23.3k views
10 watchers
185 likes
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
3 likes

Quote by Icarus4

I used have a vision of you as prim and proper lady with the unusual habit of writing erotic stories…then…you not only have an exceptionally creative mind but it seems you are also completely uninhibited sexually.❤️‍🔥

I hope that doesn't spoil the vision of me typing away on my laptop with my hair in a bun and my reading glasses on. 😉

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Quote by techgoddess

I hope that doesn't spoil the vision of me typing away on my laptop with my hair in a bun and my reading glasses on. 😉

If anything it makes the vision even more irresistible.

colin123
0 likes

Quote by techgoddess

Great

colin123
0 likes

Working on a new story mow, will be factual

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
3 likes

Published the second half of my recent true story. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/true/treehouse-dungeon-part-two-submissive-slut

Currently working on several stories simultaneously. Hoping to have something ready to submit in the next day or two.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

colin123
0 likes

Fact for my new story

colin123
0 likes

Just read a great story, based on facts.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

My in-progress comp entry definitely has bits of my life sneaking in. Male losing virginity in college to a hot Chinese friend has a lot of me in it. The sequence of events is pure fiction though.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I've written a series that was based on fact but most of what I've written is pure fiction. Sometimes it's me expressing desires I have, but often it's just a story I wrote with none of "me" in it. As for reading it doesn't matter as long as the story is well-written and has an erotic theme.

colin123
0 likes

Quote by darkroot50

I've written a series that was based on fact but most of what I've written is pure fiction. Sometimes it's me expressing desires I have, but often it's just a story I wrote with none of "me" in it. As for reading it doesn't matter as long as the story is well-written and has an erotic theme.

like that