Describe your partner's orgasm

last reply
4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Here's an idea:

Write a one paragraph description of what your partner did, sounded like and looked like when he or she climaxed during sex with you. This doesn't have to be your current girlfriend or boyfriend, or even your most recent. Right now, for instance, I'm going to write about my girlfriend when I was 21 (she was 23).

Her blonde hair jumped up and down on my blue pillow. It fanned out to the right and left as her body moved up and down with each of my thrusts, her head pressing creases in to the pillow which then receded as she shifted down again. She moaned longer and louder than I'd seen her moan before and redness crept in to her neck and her cheeks as she closed her eyes to a squint. I moved faster and the mattress shifted and squeaked what seemed like a hundred times a minute. She bunched both arms around my back and extended breaths that turned in to yelps came out of her mouth. She pulled her face up to my shoulder and I saw her hair leave the pillow, dropping down on to it as if to keep a grip on something vital. She tried to say something like "Oh God" but all I heard were squeals. I felt her teeth bite my shoulder. I thought, God, she is so in to this and I haven't even cum yet. Then I did cum. She flopped back down on to the pillow. We stared in to each other's eyes a minute later, catching out breath, her face beet red and I asked her, in hungarian, "Was it good?" She took a moment and answered, in Hungarian, "Very..."

Okay guys and gals, your turn.
Active Ink Slinger
One of my ex's used to just look puzzled when he came, not at all sexy!
But i like the paragraph you wrote x
Rainbow Warrior
I could see it coming, like the swell of a great inbound wave, rising above the seaward horizon before it broke, and crashed around me. Her eyes, liquid, and pleading for release, searched for something, anything with which to grasp onto, knowing her body would at any moment be torn from her control by my madly dancing tongue. I was driving her inexorably towards the cliff, in my unrelenting desire to make her believe, no... to KNOW unquestioningly, that I loved her, that I would give her anything for her happiness, in this moment and forever. Suddenly, her heels dug into the soft globes of my ass, as her back arched high off the bed. I fought to keep my glazed face centered in her swollen, oozing sex; my tongue locked upon that one perfect spot which compelled her to thrash wildly beneath me. Then her head crushed back into the pillow, as her arms flailed out to her sides, clawing up the tangled sheets with her nails, and crumpling them in a death-grip. Suddenly, her pussy gasped, sucking in air around my flushed cheeks, and I stretched my mouth around her gaping hole! With her pelvis quivering, and rolling under my face, she burst asunder, spattering me with her copious spew! I lapped and swallowed furiously, trying desperately to keep up with her gushing fountain, and as she climaxed, her beautiful moans were music to my ears.
Lurker
Great question...

(My DESCRIPTION of HER CUM might be not something she'd agree with... BUT...)

She cums like an uncontrollable FIRECRACKER, moans and pants and grips and cuddles, SOMETIMES loud... SOMETIMES softer... ALWAYS HER AND PLEASING TO ME...

Really depends on The Moment, I guess... but of ALL the things she GIFTS me in Our Thing... (and there are many) Her Orgasms is the best present ever...

SHE WILL READ THIS BUT I WILL CONFESS.,.,.

(When SHE cums FOR ME, (yeah, I know...) I always think I just WON THE LOTTERY...

As a GUY it's incredible that she does THAT because of my unfortunate fucking and fumbling...

And it's AMAZING but AFTER She Does her EYES glisten... Seriously... Like Diamonds...

(She's always SLIGHTLY embarassed after she cums... So Cute...)

Keeper begins with a "K"...

And she's a keeper.

xx SF

I WONDER what people would say about ME!!!!!!! ARGH!
Lurker
Quote by Tomjones88
Here's an idea:

Write a one paragraph description of what your partner did, sounded like and looked like when he or she climaxed during sex with you. This doesn't have to be your current girlfriend or boyfriend, or even your most recent. Right now, for instance, I'm going to write about my girlfriend when I was 21 (she was 23).

Her blonde hair jumped up and down on my blue pillow. It fanned out to the right and left as her body moved up and down with each of my thrusts, her head pressing creases in to the pillow which then receded as she shifted down again. She moaned longer and louder than I'd seen her moan before and redness crept in to her neck and her cheeks as she closed her eyes to a squint. I moved faster and the mattress shifted and squeaked what seemed like a hundred times a minute. She bunched both arms around my back and extended breaths that turned in to yelps came out of her mouth. She pulled her face up to my shoulder and I saw her hair leave the pillow, dropping down on to it as if to keep a grip on something vital. She tried to say something like "Oh God" but all I heard were squeals. I felt her teeth bite my shoulder. I thought, God, she is so in to this and I haven't even cum yet. Then I did cum. She flopped back down on to the pillow. We stared in to each other's eyes a minute later, catching out breath, her face beet red and I asked her, in hungarian, "Was it good?" She took a moment and answered, in Hungarian, "Very..."

Okay guys and gals, your turn.

For A First Post THis Is Pretty Good... xx Steph