Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can something be done about the spacing?

last reply
3 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see that the space between paragraphs in many stories are very very big. Can something be done about this?

Just imagine an excited reader like me desperately trying to read the story intensely and suddenly you come across such a huge gap between paragraphs. Even milli seconds matter while reading erotic stories..Thanks
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by vatsyaya
I see that the space between paragraphs in many stories are very very big. Can something be done about this?

Just imagine an excited reader like me desperately trying to read the story intensely and suddenly you come across such a huge gap between paragraphs. Even milli seconds matter while reading erotic stories..Thanks

It's the way authors have submitted the stories to us Vats.

The text is displayed according to how authors submit the stories - hence if they don't format them correctly, just copying and pasting from M$ word or some program where they might have been double line spaced, they are highly likely to look poor on our site.

It's best to put stories in a plain txt program like notepad or wordpad first, and formatting them correctly there prior to uploading.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lush
Quote by vatsyaya

It's the way authors have submitted the stories to us Vats.

The text is displayed according to how authors submit the stories - hence if they don't format them correctly, just copying and pasting from M$ word or some program where they might have been double line spaced, they are highly likely to look poor on our site.

It's best to put stories in a plain txt program like notepad or wordpad first, and formatting them correctly there prior to uploading.

Thanks Lush! ( Honestly I almost forgot that I had posted this message )
Matriarch
0 likes
It's the first time I saw the post just now. Sorry for the delay, sometimes posts get unreplied to by accident!