Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Authors - announcing our Winter Break Competition

last reply
70 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
oh! LOL - you really ARE excluded from entering a competition for 6 months! i thought Alan was just giving me a hard time! oh, well, i'm going to submit my story anyways, cause really, it turned out pretty good. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite
oh! LOL - you really ARE excluded from entering a competition for 6 months! i thought Alan was just giving me a hard time! oh, well, i'm going to submit my story anyways, cause really, it turned out pretty good. smile

Has Gav programmed it in?
Quote by nicola

Has Gav programmed it in?

yep! i submitted and it came up with a screen wagging it's finger at me saying 'i don't think so!' lol - not really, but yeah, it did say that i had to wait until 6 months if i'd won one before. Gav needs more money, btw, double his salary! *giggle*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

I thought you'd be ok, the closing date of this one is: Dec 21, 2011. The Summer Loving one closed on Jun 20, 2011.

Let me check with Gav.
Quote by nicola
I thought you'd be ok, the closing date of this one is: Dec 21, 2011. The Summer Loving one closed on Jun 20, 2011.

Let me check with Gav.

Don't let her enter... That's like telling us you're gonna let Micheal Jordan enter the lush slam dunk competition.
Lol Felix.

Gav confirms that you cannot enter a competition, until 6 months after the last one finished (if you won), so that means you can't enter a comp Sprite, until around the 21st December.

I'll check the dates with Gav - but you might still be able to enter it, a day or so before it closes, or on the day it closes. That would be a challenge to see how much support you can draw up in the one day before it closes!

This competition has already started, less than 6 months after the last one, so perhaps technically, you shouldn't enter...

Oh, it's too early in the day for this!
Court TV may have to investigate this situation.

Nic, just a suggestion, but you might want to start a contest support thread. Then again, you may not since this one is handling that function.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
You make me smile Mr Rumple!
Odds are it's just gas. Pop a couple Tums and try to avoid deranged writers.

ps: Don't forget to announce the contest in Erotic Readers and Writers.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Quote by nicola
Lol Felix.

Gav confirms that you cannot enter a competition, until 6 months after the last one finished (if you won), so that means you can't enter a comp Sprite, until around the 21st December.

I'll check the dates with Gav - but you might still be able to enter it, a day or so before it closes, or on the day it closes. That would be a challenge to see how much support you can draw up in the one day before it closes!

This competition has already started, less than 6 months after the last one, so perhaps technically, you shouldn't enter...

Oh, it's too early in the day for this!

*hugs* just to make this easy on everyone, Nicola, i'm truly fine with not being able to enter this one, honest. the rules are the rules, and i don't think it's fair to bend them or find a loophole just for one person - next one that comes along is fair game, and i already sent my story in as a NON-contest entry and i'm totally fine with it.

now, that said, i wouldn't hate it if someone read it and, if they thought it had had a chance at the top three, maybe just kind of gave me a nice comment or a pat on the head! smile

oh, and yeah, next one that you have, i AM bringing my A game :)

umm... *blushes* if, by chance, i submitted the same story twice instead of once, sorry - it may have happened in all the confusion! and yes, i am officially withdrawn - my choice - it was either that, or risk Gav's undying affection... not to mention, Nicola is holding my wife prisoner in her basement... oh, wait, was that supposed to be a secret? *sighs* i really need to stop talking, don't i... good luck to everyone! nice thing about not being involved? i get to go vote on everyone's wonderful winter tales! woo hoo!

Quote by sprite

Oh, it has to be Alan giving you a hard time...for the record, just to make sure there is no misunderstanding here, you're the one who gives me a hard time...it's never the other way around...

Just to make sure we're perfectly clear here...and I really did think it was the six year rule, not six months...

Let me go check with Gav again...

You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories
Quote by RoyalSpriteness

Oh, it has to be Alan giving you a hard time...for the record, just to make sure there is no misunderstanding here, you're the one who gives me a hard time...it's never the other way around...

Just to make sure we're perfectly clear here...and I really did think it was the six year rule, not six months...

Quote by DirtyMartini

you know, sometimes it feels like we're in one of those chick flick romantic comedies, and everyone watching our little interactions are just sitting there thinking 'get on with it already, fuck her!' *giggles* little do they know what goes on where they can't see... so, did we decide on my place this time or yours?

Quote by RumpleForeskin
ps: Don't forget to announce the contest in Erotic Readers and Writers.

Thanks for reminding me! (I did forget this time around)
Quote by sprite

so, did we decide on my place this time or yours?

Maybe Nicola will let us use that cabin in the picture...I'll let you ask her...

Not sure if I want those four other people around though...what do you think?

Quote by sprite

so, did we decide on my place this time or yours?

Maybe Nicola will let us use that cabin in the picture...I'll let you ask her...

Not sure if I want those four other people around though...what do you think?

I don't think you're Sprite's type Alan, you have all those hairy dangly bits in your pants.

Just sayin'.
quick question can I drastically change the ages and appearance of the people in the story or do I have to stick with who they are?
Use artistic freedom by all means.
Awesome thanks nicola!
Sooooo excited! Already wrote my entry. I'm hoping it's up to snuff. My first one I've entered. WOOHOO!
Quote by peachbuta
Sooooo excited! Already wrote my entry. I'm hoping it's up to snuff. My first one I've entered. WOOHOO!

No snuff stories allowed I'm afraid

Some good entries in so far, keep them coming folks